I need serious help/ Great gold/white brotherhood initiation went torturous

Hello. I’m zlatka. I’m writing this in anxiety. 2 years ago I have awakened my kundalini and got some spiritual abilities one of them was traveling between parallel worlds. Everything was very fucked up from beginning and I need help from someone powerful.

Where I fucked up was I got tons of healing from a healer in great gold/white brotherhood. I also got initiated 5 levels into the order.

They tortured me and deceived me like it was not them, they gave me no teachings but I’m sadly waking up to this after 2 years of lies. They took away my spiritual abilities, and push me to lose my sanity. Although I’m still trying to be strong.

I need to reach Lilith and Lucifer.
This was planned I believe, or I was asking too many questions and I am not delusional. They made me into a HEROIN addict, but now Yeshua/Jesus is healing my withdrawals. My one year of addiction, I wasn’t able to go more than a couple hours without redosing now one day without it It’s only discomfort. Why? I think they think everything I been through was enough. Which I don’t believe many could stand strong like I had been. I also am a very fair and good person with great plans to help individuals and the world.

How was I able to reach Jesus? He is the highest in the hierarchy.

I am afraid that they are putting blockages and I’m afraid I can’t reach any demons who can help me.
I believe they are using deception, when I asked someone good at scanning when ELOHIM/Yahweh was messing with me, they told me such stupid things like watching spiritual YouTube videos effecting you and weird spiritual stuff also. And also a passage from The Bible.
They are very good at scanning normally.

So anyone who could help me please reach out to me.
I know I have read that Yahweh was messing with some people here, I hope you see this.

I know I’ll be out of this but I am all alone.
No fucking one from the light I have reached gave me a helping hand, such hypocrites those “light and love people

What are you asking for help with?

I see a lot of what was wrong with this cult you were a part of and what you’ve been doing. But I don’t see anything about what you actually want help with?

Is it Yahweh you’re asking for help about?

Putting blockages on what? Reach demons to do what?

Then why didn’t you believe them? Sometimes people direct you to resources you can help yourself. Also, how was Yahweh “messing with” you?

Need more specific info to say anything that might help you.

Edit: if you just want Lilith Lucifer use the search feature :slight_smile:

If Jesus Christ has provided you help, I would stick with it personally.
However, if you want to reach Lucifer or Lilith, look at @C.Kendall key posts. Exile and Lilith. I think you asked for help at the right time if you want, There is also a gateway to Lucifer somewhere on here. The search button is your friend.
If you are not opposed to RHP magic, you can trace a earth banishing pentagram over your head vibrating ADONAI ELOHIM. It is supposed to prevent psychic attacks.

2 Likes

This is a very serious issue, have you been getting professional help?

2 Likes

If you think you’d be able to help me how to get out of something in this scope, I can tell you the full story.

If you can not, the I will not waste my time.

Jesus healed my withdrawals. I do not need professional help.

I never liked heroin. I was soul-merged with someone without my knowledge and there was a curse on me.
That was the cause I couldn’t have my own thoughts and rather was being controlled by these spirits and rolled into being an addict.

I highly recommend taking a step back, and deciding which path you want to take. I am still figuring out mine.
I would do a LBRP every day twice a day.
I would do a smaller LBRP over head vibrating ADONAI ELOHIM.
I would imagine being sealed in by a blue light bubble.

These should stave off psychic attack. Who exactly are you getting attacked by?

2 Likes

Meow is simply confirming what question you have, please do not be rude. Be polite.

7 Likes

I don’t need the “whole story,” I’m just wondering what your specific problem is that you need help with?

I.e. Do you need help leaving the cult? Do you need help seeking revenge? Do you need help healing from addiction? Do you need help evoking Lilith or Lucifer? Do you need help finding a spirit that can help?

What type of help are you looking for is what I’m wondering.

3 Likes

Please don’t be rude to people offering you advice, this is a forum for SELF empowerment and learning, no one is entitled to free work.

You should be talking to a qualified therapist, BALG cannot replace professional help with your mental state.

Rudeness is how a thread gets closed in a hurry, please be polite.

6 Likes

All I can say is Bruh, good fortune to you.

2 Likes

And???

A few other ideas:
Picture a solid red pentagram star over your third eye.
Appeal to Focalor, Sitael or other entities who can deflect curses.

There are a lot of scumbags and rotten organizations out there in the world, and Ive nearly been snagged by some. A trick can be to tay in the present moment in all things and question the input you receive.

1 Like

I am sorry I sensed rudeness from her message. I wasn’t trying to be rude.

1 Like

Look you did not give the time to read my post, and the questions you asked are actually have answers in the post.

Putting blockages on me.

Reach demons so they can help me,

being able to reach them concerned me. I know ways to evoke/invoke.

The scan came out meaningless, what I am experiencing was because of “watching spiritual YouTube videos” and “weird spiritual stuff”
And then “a passage from the Bible” scanner shared with me.

Elohim was the name he was using, telepathically he was making me uncomfortable from night to morning. Very childish but I couldn’t turn it off. It did make me cry it was very very uncomfortable.

There’s more to this though, he didn’t just appear and started to make me suffer. Although when we first met him and Eloha and Yeshua was acting very weird, they then later on told me it was because of a curse I had on me.

Thank you for this I just checked our exile and Lilith. I believe the key will be helping me ^.^

I do not have attacks anymore but when I did I was in contact with the heads of the Right hand path…
I was in contact with Elohim…

There were many instances that Jesus
did not stop the psychic attack, until I was at the verge of losing my mind and puking from the sickness attack gave me.

A friend of mine was helping me with the attack also so he confirmed it was Elohim and Jesus was present.

I was told it was a test by Jesus few weeks later , that’s why they didn’t stop the attack right away…

Now I am thinking maybe the whole attack was from Elohim/Yeshua.

So I lost my trust on Rhp, but thank you :pray:

What is this for?

How can I get out of this order?
How can I know if they are helping me or they are harming me right now?
(I feel their energy in me/around me-and I feel my left lower side skull/brain, like some spirit is working on there)
How can I know if the story they told me, the reasoning behind why 2 years was torturous, is real or false?

This is a well known spiritual order, many many ascended masters are in this order.

This is the Hierarchy of Light Beings not just some weird cult.

I do not know what the hell they want from me.

I’m a member of the high councils and the great white brotherhood, I personally think they just brought up whatever you already had in your DNA, when you access the light from heaven it will bring lots of genetic memory, I was high on cosmic energy for 2 days my first time and I was very angry and wicked at the same time…

These things can happen, the best thing you can do is follow mantak chias methods of raising the earth energy and descending the heaven energy into the heart, and create a golden energy from the primordial order and chaos, the Egyptians have a similar concepts in their Osirification rituals meaning deification

Instead of identifying as the pain, simply observe it and become the support it needs, the more you do this you will integrate the part of you that’s in the order but right now it seems you’re stuck in the karmic memory you hold in your body, none of its real, it’s just a simulation in your head, don’t hold it hostage by identifying as it, just acknowledge it and release it back into the nothingness or the angels for it to be transmuted into the positive polarity of your integrated self

So they can not give me a heads up about this karmic memory?

I met Jesus for almost 3 months and this nonsensical torture been going on for 2 years. I have been initiated for 2 years.

Oh I have to integrate my self that is in the order?
This is bullshit, they lied from the beginning that this initiation will help me in all aspects of my life.

1 Like

Order did not thing at the time to protect me like they promised me.

They did not gave me spirit guides like they promised me.

They do not protect me from negative aliens arhat was attacking me.

They caused me to lose my hard earned spiritual gifts

Now Jesus is telling me all this was to make me stronger, and they accept that they are blocking me from contacting Lucifer and other demonic Gods.