I need serious answers

so i did a ritual just now right n its confusing i di the whos my gaurdian wrote all 72 names on paper use a pendullom i made and asked them all furfur said no and im like seriously then it started to move fast same with siri and marchosias and paimon camio to the ones i have a close relation ship with then others i oly know by name an random ones all yes so out of 72 i have 15 names that say are my gaurdian a back ache hunger pains and a head ache to match with no ide if this is at all possible or if i even done it right really any info on wat you all think would be nice to hear

1 Like

I tried it too but didn’t get anything! A spirit kept following my dreams asking when would he call me but he dosnt seem to be one of the 72… Lol… so unless they come up to me and give me their names I wouldn’t think any of the 72 is related to guardians! I think they get invested in you and that’s when they start being a guardian! So if you work with someone and they helped alot without you even ask that’s a guardian in my book! If they jump to guide you before you even draw their sigils that’s a guardian!

2 Likes

:thinking: also I think you know the energy of your gurdian most of your life if they where nurturing you from the start? So if you evoke someone and you felt “oh this feels familiar to me” it might be it too? The same thing happened to me with King Paimon. It felt like I knew this before? Not sure what it was but felt familiar somehow…

1 Like

only one familiar was furfur i felt his presents the first time i drew his sigil and every time wen i call on he although it seems to have a more hot feeling now then before idk y

1 Like

idk its just odd took me 2 hours to go through them all to phenix also said it to ive been meaning to call on him any way you think they say yes cause they want my attention or something?

1 Like

Lol maybe! I was pencil drawing the other sigils I didn’t open yet for later inking! When I came to Dantalion felt it active while sketching it! So am like “now hold on! I didn’t dial yet” :rofl:

1 Like

i thout it was just me

1 Like

This is why I don’t use pendulums. I don’t think they’re reliable and as soon as I stopped trusting them they were ruined for me. But I actually think they’re way too easily influenced by your own opinions and doubts, so you never get a clear objective message.

2 Likes

i mean there were some i wanted a yes from but didnt get it like beilial idk

1 Like