I need peoples help

Hi, so I’m about to say a lot here and I hope people are willing to give me good advice on what to do with my current situation and whom to call on to help me. So for the last weeks, I’ve been doing research on what Ars Goetia demon I should use to get my ex back who is currently with another person and today I did a ritual involving Duke Sallos. I’ve been reading recently that people who are in a similar situation have more been contacting more than one demon to get the ex back who is with someone else because of how complicated it is. I was hoping people can give me advise on this and if it is a good idea or not like giving me the pros and cons of this so I can get the full picture and see if this be good idea. If you think I should do it tell me which demons I should try to contact to get the best results possible since I’m still new at this. I’ve done different types of magic before but nothing like this so I was hoping you guys could be kind enough to guide me through this process? I understand if people get offended by me asking these questions and if I seem disrespectful, to those people I don’t mean anything by it and sorry if I come off that way and just want help and opinion on this.

1 Like

Amon is fast when it comes to reconciling people

1 Like