I need impish agents

i need to find someone who is who-knows-where on the planes of megaverse

and besides calling him directly, i want to deliver a message, via an agent.

so i need an agent to track him down. some kind of a hellish impish type maybe. does anyone know of such creatures?

maybe someone knows a spirit in particular who would do such a task?

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:1, topic:5678”]i need to find someone who is who-knows-where on the planes of megaverse

and besides calling him directly, i want to deliver a message, via an agent.

so i need an agent to track him down. some kind of a hellish impish type maybe. does anyone know of such creatures?

maybe someone knows a spirit in particular who would do such a task?[/quote]

Try hermes the messager god.

If megaverse was an overstatement and he’s actually on earth try asking an ekimmu to help, probably wont do it willingly though

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:2, topic:5678”]Try hermes the messager god.

If megaverse was an overstatement and he’s actually on earth try asking an ekimmu to help, probably wont do it willingly though[/quote]

thanks for the input

i’m pretty sure he’s not on earth plane. He doesn’t possess the ability to travel by himself, nor to communicate on his own.

i have an idea about hellish informers, some “smaller” service. like some sort of secret service.

i think calling Hermes for that would be to “big”.

i haven’t tried sending an open pettition throughout the planes searching for scouts, snitches and informers, because simply i have a feeling that everybody’s listening and all of the existence know about my doings.

do you have some more ideas?

if i don’t find a discreet solution soon, i’ll do my bidding to the Messenger God

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:3, topic:5678”][quote=“thatrandomguy, post:2, topic:5678”]Try hermes the messager god.

If megaverse was an overstatement and he’s actually on earth try asking an ekimmu to help, probably wont do it willingly though[/quote]

thanks for the input

i’m pretty sure he’s not on earth plane. He doesn’t possess the ability to travel by himself, nor to communicate on his own.

i have an idea about hellish informers, some “smaller” service. like some sort of secret service.

i think calling Hermes for that would be to “big”.

i haven’t tried sending an open pettition throughout the planes searching for scouts, snitches and informers, because simply i have a feeling that everybody’s listening and all of the existence know about my doings.

do you have some more ideas?[/quote]

Everything has its price, something somewhere has to know where he is and if everybody is listening then finding whoever you need is not the problem, its finding their price.