I need help

Ok so heres the deal with what im going through.
I just got initiated into voudon or vudon idk how you spell it

I was married once before. And my ex wife said she is happy that we are talking again and hopes we become “great friends” there is a lot of backstory to this but im keeping it simple. In the last few months i begged and pleaded and cried my eyes out to the gods and higher powers to reunite me with my ex wife and bring my family back together, now it seems there is an oppurtunity and im asking for help. Any and all great beneficial energy to send towards me for me and my ex wife to rekindle our love and remarry would be greatly appreciated. I ask this because she almost died from kidney failure and i want my family back together so our kids will not wonder why mom and dad are living seperately this is not what i want for my life and my family. My kids need to be around their real dad. Plz plz help

4 Likes

You can try these demons.
AMON
BELETH
DANTALIAN
FURFUR
Rosier
SALLOS

4 Likes

Shouldn’t the Lwa be used, or does it matter?

I believe i sppke with erzulie and i was told by legba personally do not go outside the current so im jist asking for added help

1 Like

Dude.
You go to two well known Lwa, one tells you don’t go outside their current for help (not to slam you or insult you, but for me to try to understand), why would you involve another system if they tell you not to?
I suppose this Mormon should take his own advice …

2 Likes

Simply freaking out i guess

1 Like

I agree with @Fuego1. Look at how far you come. I had a few questions about my personal situation and I have to work on it to. It won’t be the next day that your desire comes true. But you are on talking terms that means something definitely is changing.

One advise. Be yourself. Stop crying and believe in yourself. Your a man, you can cry, but that’s done. Change your current situation and stay yourself. Let this woman see you’ve self-confidence. Be a wonderful dad. If you throw away yourself and walk behind her, then you will lose.

It’s hard and if you need a brake take it, but after the brake you go on! And set more goals and make them.

4 Likes

My situation is actually making me happy, but this is the first BIG thing ive seen make changes within a very short period, so naturally im in awe but also shock because i desire for it to happen so much and my amazement is that it is happening yet i dont want to fuck anything up

1 Like

That’s a typical self-confidence thing. Mostly we think that we fuck things up. Just analyze it, talk to other people about it and then judge if you really fuck things up. Mostly other people find it quit normal human behavior and your the only one who are thinking this. And yes some people do wrong things in a relationship, but try to ask for feedback an try to talk to others to. Talking helps in getting more secure. Take care.

2 Likes

Oh and be proud of yourself for getting this far. A spirit and our consciousness let us see things, but your doing a good job to don’t forget that!

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like