I need help

OK so I have had great success with the evocation list so far. Thanks to everyone who has read them up to this point. But after each and every evocation, what ever is out there pushing against my progress would push harder. I could bear it up to last night. I went to sleep and felt Azazel solidify around me to a degree. This morning, the thing that has been fucking with me tried to erase any knowledge I had of the LHP and magic. It failed but I cannot take this anymore. I WILL NOT STOP EVOKING THESE ENTITIES!! I WILL COMPLETE THIS LIST EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! But I need you guys to send demonic energy my way. Yes I am aware that we are Living Gods and can handle the situation, and i am doing the best I can. But I need help. Thanks😃

2 Likes

I suggest you address whatever it is that is pushing back against you. No point exerting more energy than is needed

1 Like

Have someone you trust to do a divination on you to help figure out what’s going on. Maybe Azazel is trying to protect you from whatever is trying to hinder you. Ask what is going on. @Eye_of_Ra is a better expert on Azazel than I am.

Don’t stop what you’re doing. You have a gift.

1 Like

Thanks @CyberLord. I felt the same about what Azazel was doing.

2 Likes