I need help with Evocation!

So I’ve been doing evocations for only a few weeks now so I know I won’t get amazingly good that fast but I am still having trouble communicating and even feeling the spirits there. I think I feel them sometimes but I can’t really tell. I’m trying to eliminate doubt but I need some help. I watch E.A. Koetting 's stuff a lot but I’m still having trouble and idk why. May I get some help, please?
Thank you

1 Like

I’m a beginner too, so I’m not the best person to get advice from. However, from reading posts on here, a lot of people have said mindset and desire have a lot to do with it. Maybe use emotion sadness, anger or even love to get results. Believe with all your heart that you want them to come and they’ll come soon enough. Consistency is key. If you throw shit to the wall something is bound to stick.
Well that’s what I tell myself anyways haha. From one beginner to another good luck.

3 Likes

It’s an up and down thing for a lot of us. I get one decent evocation maybe once a month, the rest are just tingling sensations.

3 Likes

There are two schools of thought: 1) don’t believe a thing nor dismiss it; there will be a moment when you’ll simply know. 2) Trust your feelings and ideas, indeed. Repeat the bijas: lam, vam, ram, yam, ham (clairaudience), om (third eye), aum. Work on the chakras also imagining them as blossoming and shining lotus.
Practice scrying with a common mirror, this should at least “put something in motion”: concentrate on a thing you want to see or know, do a rhythmic breathing, then empty the mind. Overlap your fingers and look at a spot of the mirror, continue without blinking, you’ll go through 2 or 3 consciousness states; the process will end spontaneously.

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of mine are hit or miss too.

This is also true to a point. IMO one of the most useful bits in Evoking Eternity was when he said to blow out the candles, close the books, and KNOW the spirit is there. Belief is all well and good, but when you know then there is no doubt. This was a game changer for me.

1 Like