I need help with chakra opening

I need help with chakra opening I tried to ea a chakra opening technique but I have trouble with it I found this EFT tapping chakra opening technique can someone check this out

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=Chakra%20Clearing%20-%20Tapping%20with%20Brad%20Yates&sm=3

…I got about half-way through the video before I just quit.

If you need help opening your chakras, I can definitely give you advice. I don’t know about E. A.'s technique, but I can give you Tantric mantras to help with your meditation.

There are seven main chakras along your spine, there are lots of others, but seven main ones. Each of these main chakras has a Bija Mantra, a seed mantra that effects it.

Muladhara Chakra - Root Chakra - Red - Lam (Base of the Spine)
Svadhisthana Chakra - Sex/Water/Sacral Chakra - Orange - Vam (Root of the Penis on Men/Above the Labia on Women)
Manipura Chakra - Solar Plexus Chakra - Yellow - Ram
Anahata Chakra - Heart Chakra - Green - Yam
Vishuddhi Chakra - Throat Chakra - Blue - Ham
Ajna Chakra - Third Eye Chakra - Violet - Ksam
Sahasrara Chakra - Crown Chakra -White - Om

Pronunciation is key, the ‘a’ vowels are all pronounced like the ‘a’ in father. It should draw energy down and in vibrating the neck, lungs, heart, and body. And the ‘o’ vowel is pronounced like the ‘o’ in yoke. The m is not really an m, in Hindi it’s called the anusvara. You draw the vowel sound into your throat while making the lip sound of ‘mmm’, sometimes it’s represented as the ng sound in English, due to it’s vibration in the throat, but this isn’t correct either. So, you should practice the pronunciation before you begin the meditation.

So, the meditation:

Sit crosslegged and begin abdominal breathing. You always start with the Muladhara and work your way up the chakras.

Visualize a red Muladhara Chakra at the base of your spine and chant Lam ten times. Do the same for the rest.

Next, visualize a orange Svadisthana Chakra at the root of the penis (if you’re a man) or above the labia (if you’re a woman) and chant Vam ten times.

Next, visualize a yellow Manipura Chakra at the location of your solar plexus and chant Ram ten times.

Next, visualize a green Anahata Chakra in the center of your chest, next to your heart and chant Yam ten times.

Next, visualize a blue Vishuddhi Chakra at the location of your throat and chant Ham ten times.

Next, visualize a violet Ajna Chakra in the middle of your forehead and chant Ksam ten times.

Finally, visualize a white Crown Chakra at the crown of your head and chant Om ten times.

After this, lie on your back in the Yoga Death Pose (Shavasana) and rest for a few minutes letting the energy from your chakras cool down.

Do this a few times, over the course of a week.

6 Likes

There is a good manual for this also it has Mudras. Those can be helpful but simple methods works best.

[url=http://www.defendersofsatan.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Satanic-Power-Meditation-Volume-I.pdf]http://www.defendersofsatan.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Satanic-Power-Meditation-Volume-I.pdf[/url]

I am just starting to realize how important Kundalini is for Soul Travel :slight_smile:

4 Likes