I need help (surprise surprise)

So love spells aren’t usually my thing but I think I’ve found that one special case. I’m usually selective but I have this coworker I’m attracted to, but there’s a inter company dating policy, so I need him to approach me first, I don’t really do this sort of thing, so suggestions would be helpful. (I’m also willing to destroy anything/anyone that gets in the way of this or who tries to take him first.)

2 Likes

Not my area of expertise, but good luck! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yeah good luck. I feel sorry for whom ever gets in your way.

2 Likes

Pomba Gira Maria Padilla . Invoke her ask her if she can do what you would like to accomplish and leave a letter of gratitude and your desires and leave her gifts such as red wine, red lipstick, 3 red roses, dark chocolate, strawberries, red jewelry, gifts fit for a queen ect. She likes to get her offerings ASAP. Good luck :heart:️:dancer:t4:

2 Likes

Leave offerings at a T shaped crossroad .

2 Likes

Lilith, Naamah & Asmodeus can help you create seductive aura to attract him, but you need to specify it’s only to attract him. So knowing his name will be helpfull.

5 Likes

I would imagine your attracting him already your very nice looking…

But good luck!! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Good evening. I haven’t read the rest of the posts yet, so somebody may say what I’m about to. But. This is what has worked for me. I met someone very special too. And I did not like the idea of doing something to this person to influence their decision by potentially changing their will. So. I worked to make changes within myself. I worked (and continue to) to make myself the best version of myself possible. Further, I was just myself as the old cliche goes. I found this to be very successful. If you are you, and the best you possible then you will draw the right person to you and will keep them. Your inner divinity is your true power and is (in my experience) far more powerful than any external powers.

2 Likes