I need HELP stat

They seem to understand using necessity as a motivation, as you described in your first reply above. :+1:

3 Likes

Astraroth attacked me before but I was being really self destructive. She really helped me in the long run.

3 Likes

I don’t have much dealing with Lilith. I’ve had plenty of incidents where different spirits have come to me in the night with varying levels of disturbing phenomenon such as false awakenings, weird vibes, pounding one the floor. The list goes on. In every case, these spirits were trying to get my attention and this was a reliable way to do it. If you don’t call on her and find out what she wants, then you can expect things to escalate until you do.

1 Like

I have heard on numerous occasions that when people call on Belial for the first time, that he “ruined their life”. Of course he didn’t really ruin it, he just removed the obstacles that kept them from growing.
However my experience with Belial happened in reverse. Over the course of my life, every few years I would have some catastrophic change in my life that very often led to my falling ever deeper into depression and despair. As time passed, the events would get more and more severe. It was finally at the point of absolute rock bottom that I realized Belial was trying to contact me through these events. In hindsight I understand that no matter how painful these events were, they forged me into a stronger person. I also realized that if I ever wanted the events to stop, or at least not be so severe, I needed to work with Belial. Even though I was quite upset with him. I realized that he wasn’t directly trying to cause me harm, but that these events were merely side effects of his constant presence in my life. He was reaching out to me the whole time.

So it sounds to me that Lilith is in essence doing the same to you that Belial did to me. Your upset with Lilith, I was upset with Belial. But reaching out to Lilith and finding out the WHY of things, may just prove to be the single most defining moment of your magickal career. Bravo for having the guts to find out the WHY.

4 Likes

Update: I tried again. She’s implying (idk I can’t hear her, just feel her and vibes) that it was a parasite that I gave power to by believing it was Lilith. I’m confused about the sigil I seen tho. It wasn’t a typical Lilith sigil you find around so I guess I’m gonna figure it out. I had a weird coincidence happen after the evocation, I googled “owl, woman at night” and turned up a result for “old hag syndrome” Gonna look into that. Thanks again guys!! I apologised for the language to Lilith she didn’t seem to care… :heart:

2 Likes