I need help + Introduction

Hello all,
My earth name is James. I am a recent convert to Theistic Satanism. Late last month I preformed an unbaptism ritual on myself. During day 6 of meditation, I sensed an attachment. The entity lied about its name. No other activity from it but I can feel it’s presence. Untill 3 days ago it was just there. That’s when it started showing me very violent scenarios and immense anger. Admittedly, I am an angry person but this is not MY anger. I have been doing research and I need help finding a protection and banishment spell on the cheap.

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome @JamesTheBlackheart It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

If so, how long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions besides theistic Satanism?

1 Like

I’m from North Georgia, usa.
No experience with magic or practices of other systems and traditions.
Always a believer

2 Likes

And how long have you been practicing theistic Satanism?

3 months

1 Like

Or could you consider that this an effect of the unbaptism ritual, actually showing you something?
Might be a hard period, but something you might have to go throught in order to realize something ?
Part of your initiation in a certain sense ?
Having nightmares or manifesting trials in your life is something that often happen as a consequence of ascent rituals.

5 Likes

I understand that attachments do happen during an unbaptism ritual. That’s all well and good. I want and need guidance. I will forever cherish the gift of strength Satan bestowed upon me. It was needed and forever changed me. I owe him my life.

The images, thoughts and anger the entity is showing me are horrifying but the feeling is almost orgasmic. That is what worries me.
I’m an angry guy, always have been. This is immensely different.

2 Likes

@MagickVigilante it doesn’t feel like a possession, it feels like an attachment. I don’t think an exorcism is warranted, yet.

2 Likes

do you want the attachment or not? if you dont want it your best bet is to call Satan to remove it

2 Likes

I do not want this attachment. I’m new to the practice. I’ve been doing research and getting multiple opinions. I want to be prepared.

1 Like

@MagickVigilante @N.D_Blackwood The entity is gone. I haven’t felt it’s presence in days. I called upon Satan for help and it worked. Thank you for your words.

3 Likes

Satan is good for removing unwanted lesser entities

You wellcome