I need help in confirmation on something

I need confirmation on a subject pertaining to King Paimon. These questions I ask will help me out immensely in confirmation.

I know that alot of ppl will say that it’s better to go ask King Paimon myself, but do to the circumstances of what has transpired this week for me; I need an outside opinion on this.

My questions are as follows:

1. If one bumped into King Paimon in the astral without seeking him, does he willingly express his identity or does he act nonchalant before being asked who he is?

2. Has King Paimon ever shown himself to be without his other 2 kings to someone?

3. Does his crown blend in with his hair? i.e. his hair and crown look to be one in the same?
    What color is his crown band?

4. Has King Paimon ever shown himself to appear as a black woman?

5. If Lucifer and King Paimon were both in the same room, does King Paimon’s persona change to a more submissive type?

If confirmation is achieved, then I will go into further details on what happened. Otherwise, I’ll be convinced of another thought I have and will elaborate on that as well.

2 Likes
  1. He might not disclose His identity right away, that can happen.

2. Yes, I‘ve seen Him without them many times, also without any entourage whatsoever, even without the camel (but I did see them as well).

3. and 4. Things like hair/ skin color, gender or outfit can vary. His appearance can differ quite drastically even with the same practitioner, not just from person to person. In my experience, He has a preferred ”look“, and He has never appeared in female form to me, but I have seen Him with and without the crown, in outfits ranging from very opulent to modern, and I have seen Him in animal form, too. It not only depends on the practitioner‘s expectations, which He likes to toy with in some cases, but also in the point He wants to make by choosing a specific appearance for you. If an unusual appearance means something to you, or can inspire you to think outside the box, He may very well choose it. As for the color of the crown band: I‘ve seen Him without any headdress, with various kinds of turbans, crowns, jewelry etc, so there is no definitive answer to that.

4. From what I have experienced in my work with both King Paimon and Lucifer, their relationship is more like brothers and not superior-subservient, and I have also found them to be very respectful of one another.

Hope that helps.

Ok that in itself explains alot.

What happened that pertained to him was only a portion of the lucid dream itself.

I bump into a man in what appeared to be a clothing store. He was looking through clothes on a rack when I walked up to him. Music was playing in the background but I thought nothing of it simply because of the setting being a store and one would expect to hear something like that.

I asked what his name was and he said, Brad Payton. A voice in my head said “No, that’s King Paimon” and I felt very compelled by that inner voice.

Even as I type this I’m getting a very strong energy feeling.

Either way, I gasp and was almost star struck. I said “You’re King Paimon aren’t you?!”

As soon as I said that, he lowered his head and a purple band formed in his hair.

My inner voice then said “Take a knee dumbass!”

And so I did and bowed my head.

When I lifted my head, he appeared to me as a black woman. He then walked up to me and touched my forehead. I felt a sharp pain in my head almost like a splinter was being pulled out of my brain.

I reacted by going “Ouch that hurt” and he quickly replied “I’m sorry, sometimes I can’t help myself, it needed a little smack.”

He then walked away a few steps and turned to me and smiled while continuing “Thank you for showing me the respect I deserve”

I then heard someone else in the room go “Ahem”. King Paimon then took a few steps back and his face changed to a somewhat “Oh Shit” look.

I felt the other person come and pull me up by my arm and began to walk me out of the room. I turned around while walking and waved goodbye to King Paimon. The other person went “Hmmph” like he was going “Don’t do that”.

I looked at the person walking me out of the room and I asked “Did I do something wrong?”

It’s hard for me to say who the other person was since I’m still new to everything and this kind of thing has been increasing in frequency as of lately.

I was then in a bar standing in front of whom I felt was Lucifer, who was in regular attire, and seated on a barstool in a relaxed posture. This is first time I have ever seen his face without a hood or a goat skull mask on.

He had jet black hair with blue steel eyes, very chiseled facial features and looked to be in his mid 20’s.

Lucifer then was explaining to me the importance of exchanges between two parties.

In which I came to the deduction and reiterated to him “Keep giving the gift, and receive big in return?”

Lucifer then smiled, nodded and tapped his head with his finger like “Now your thinking”

After that I felt satisfied and good about myself and then I smiled and said “I’ll see ya around then”.

I turned around and walked through the door leading into pure darkness. I was in the darkness for a moment when I felt someone give me a kiss on my cheek. Then a bright light appeared followed by me waking up.

1 Like

The first half of the dream was, let’s say, interesting.

I was lying in a bed for a few minutes. When the blanket lifted up in the air by an invisible force and tried to smoother me. I quickly got up out of the bed and looked around in the room. I saw a mirror on top of a dresser and what appeared to be an imp on the other side.

I felt threatened and began to do the sign of the pentagram from the LBRP. The Imp to was waving his finger around in what I’m assuming was counter magic, both seemed to negate each other.

The Imp then crawled through the mirror in which my first reaction was to grab the little fucker by his throat. I did and then proceeded to bite it’s head off, threw it’s body to the floor and spit its head out.

I then stood there and felt compelled to look into the mirror. I did and saw myself as is, moving exactly as I did. I took a step back and began to say an affirmation. I began to say “I am Powerful” when all of the sudden the mirror cracked. I saw multiple images of myself in each portion of mirror. I then focused on the mirror and the cracks began to mend.

As soon as I let up though the mirror cracked even more than what it had already done. As soon as that happened, I heard a baby crying outside of the room, it sounded like my youngest daughter and I walked towards where the crying was coming from.

As I was walking down a hallway towards the crying, my other daughter appeared and came running up to me calling out for me. I picked her up and looked at her and said “Lets go get your sister”.

We then entered a room where I had found my youngest daughter in her crib. I picked her up and was holding her when she began to flail and became combative. Her figure started to change and I knew that it wasn’t her.

So like the imp in the bedroom, I bit this things head off as well, threw the body on the floor and spat the head out. My other daughter was no where to be seen. It was an ambush set up and the last one retreated.

I walked out of the room into what appeared to be an underpass setup with a convenience store next to a road. There were some ppl inside, one in whom looked to be exactly as myself, except huge in muscle mass and two other ppl accompanied him.

They walked out of the store to greet me. One of them spoke out and said that they were aspects of myself. I looked at the big guy whom stood about 8’ tall and had muscles that would make Arnold Schwarzenegger look like a twig. He was wearing urban style clothing and had my face.

I jokingly said “let me guess, you’re my strength?” He looked at me with a blank stare.

The other person that was with him appeared to look like the assassin from “No country for old men” spoke up and pointed to the other person.

He said that the other guy was my aspect of authority and with that my older brother walked around and he too had a blank stare about him. The third man continued to say “It’s because he’s your big brother”

Get it? Ha ha ha. This ties in with what you said about humor very well.

Then the last man whom spoke then introduced himself as my aspect of reason.

I then felt very secure with myself standing with this entourage. I then asked “Well could I ask if you could all accompany me whenever I need you to be with me?”

They all looked at each other then Reason replied “Yeah that sounds good”

Then the dream shifted to me stumbling upon King Paimon on what I had shared earlier.

1 Like

Given it’s the astral he can be whatever his imagination wants him to be and your own.

2 Likes

Okay, I just want to throw in that my unlocking with the King happened in a similar manner when it came to the mirror/reflection part (it wasn’t a mirror but a window but I was supposed to go to towards “my” reflection). Is this a thing?

2 Likes

It’s hard to say as I’m new to this. But the connection and similarities are too obvious to ignore.

2 Likes

Watch out for the moment when He begins to look back at you out of your own eyes! :flushed: :wink:

2 Likes

He actually morphed my reflection into his own form. So I stared at him at some point and not at me anymore. That was quite something. When he left the reflection nothing reflected at all anymore in the window (mind that it was during meditation, I was completely somewhere else at this point).

3 Likes

Yes, yes and yes. It goes so fast now, sometimes it only takes a few seconds for me to see Him, although I rarely use the mirror anymore. My lucid dreams and visions have become much more frequent and intense.

This goes for both @A_Pariah and @Thewandering1: you may even find Him tell you a name (directly or indirectly) through a dream. Or maybe just a word that has a meaning either to be grasped now or at some later point (He likes to give clues that will fall into place at a later time, provided you keep working on yourself and learning). Happened to me with the name ”Zephyrus“, whispered by a female voice in a lucid dream, but I knew the second I woke up that it was from King Paimon . Not having a clue what it could mean, I googled it (it’s a Greek Wind god), and then decided to search the forum. And lo and behold, RavensAscent (who, unfortunately, isn’t active here anymore) has posted about hearing this same name in a dream or trance, and needless to say, it took me a few moments to collect my jaw from the floor… I asked King Paimon what He meant by giving me this name, and He said that change is coming (Zephyrus signifies the spring wind). He was right, about one month later a big change came, unpleasant, but much needed and ultimately very beneficial to me.

To sum it up: when King Paimon wants to tell you something, He will do so in ways that you will eventually understand, and He might do so in ways that might be surprising or even weird. He’s got quite the sense of humor, and He can be almost frighteningly brilliant. :laughing:

2 Likes

Like Brad Payton, I’m sure it’s going to mean something later on.

The first thought I had was that He meant it as a wordplay on Brad Pitt, but I have no idea why :joy: It will come to you, for sure.

Well the connection at first was Payton almost sounds like Paimon if you say them both at the same time. That’s what clicked in my head almost instantly, and what you say about how King Paimon likes to induce thought provocations; I’m sure it’s going to come up again at some point in my life.

1 Like

Now I’m all tingly. Lol

1 Like
  1. he ain’t typically the non-chalant type; the cacophany of horns and diabolic Entourage and kingly airs are things he tends to like to keep on him and his visage like flies on hot shit
  2. no doubt yes, but not likely without reason; once again, that visage and air of sovereignty is something the entity is deeply attached to.
  3. doubt it; gold or red tinged gold
  4. not out of the realm of possibility, but again not liable to occur without reason
  5. idk about submissive but certainly more taciturn

Those were some awesome lucid dream experiences. Wow!:grin:

1 Like

All the dots became connected. Including Brad Payton, when I get off of work, prepare for your mind to be fucking blown. Lol

Hail King Paimon!

1 Like

Ok, so I was reading through some posts here and there; one particular post caught my eye.

The person explained that alot of times before King Paimon chooses to reveal himself to someone, he puts them through a test by inducing fear and observing their reaction to such.

I had another Lucid dream, before the one I had posted about on this topic. But I didn’t think it was relevant at the time because I believed it to be induced by parasitic entities.

The dream goes as follows:

I was in a dim lit room, older style medieval chamber. There was a wooden table and a few wooden chairs by it. Across the chamber was a fireplace. The walls were of a smooth stone texture and floors were stone bricks.

I had a feeling that I was in a place that I was not where I should be.

I said to myself “At least I’m not getting @$&! in my @$$”. As soon as I had said that I saw a figure sitting in a chair. (King Paimon requests that I not disclose the form). The figure then turned and looked at me with a menacing smile and said “Oh I’m going to have fun with you then.”

As soon as he said that, I felt a feeling of dread, fear, and anxiety creep into the back of my mind. I maintained my composure and resisted giving into the fear.

The figure had disappeared and left me in its house, but I could still sense it watching me.

I walked around through dark hallways with this constant state of fear in my mind. I came to what appeared to be an opening to another chamber.

This chamber opened up into what appeared to be a cathedral. Inside there were no lights lit and no one present within. There were several rows of pews, an alter of some kind, and a large white obelisk behind it. I hesitated going in because I thought it to be a trap as soon as I crossed the threshold.

I turned around and began walking the other way to notice another opening with a source of light inside.

I entered to what appeared to be slave quarters. There were wooden cots lined up in a fashion similar to that of what an emergency shelter would appear. There were people laying in these cots, poorly dressed, and appeared to act disembogulated.

Then all of the sudden, the slaves lit on fire; then I was on fire. Though I was engulfed in flame, I felt no pain or heat from the fire. The slaves around me screamed in agony.

I then began to scream in mockery. My scream continued on and began to change in frequency to the point that it became silence. I then saw a strobe effect, followed by my scream extinguishing the flame. The slaves then dropped to the floor and were clasping their ears. (King Paimon has also instructed me to not tell any further of what happened in this dream).

Now here’s the funny fucked up part. I went on facebook and looked up on the search tab for a Brad Payton.

Yeah, King Paimon has a twisted sense of humor alright. :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

LOL yes His sense of humor really is twisted! I get that some parts of your dream must remain undisclosed, He has His reasons…and they tend to be very good. :wink: He appeared to me during a trance in a figure that scared the bejeezus out of me, but all along I knew that the vision was going to empower me in the end, which it did. Big time.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just bracing myself for dick jokes galore. :grimacing:

At work last night a blurp in my head was of Hagrid going “ You’re a Harry Penis!”

So … yeah. Lol

1 Like