I need help, I'm stuck and exhausted and at the end of my rope so to speak

Pick the belief most likely to give you the power to get shit sorted out. Honest advice.

4 Likes

That’s actually really good advice.

1 Like

I agree with @Lady_Eva. Personally, I’m not sure how to use love and light to tap into the dark side to release it. However, I find that the archangel Michael is helpful in protecting and fending off attacks, and he tends to work in the long-term to drive people away physically and geographically or permanently take their will to fight away.

Just as a personal thing, I found that “stepping into the shadows” and exploring the darkness in me, the darkness planted there since I was a child (hereditary darkness?) was the only way to see it for what it was and release it.

3 Likes

How do you use the Anger and Rage is what I was asking… I have tried love & light or maybe I haven’t as I think futile. So I’m looking for other solutions as I see this as self-defense.

2 Likes

There you have it. You need to distance the source of the problem, at least until you’re solid enough to neutralize it. And by that, I refer to magickal/spiritual means.

Yeah, do that.

You’re 100% on that? And even if that is the case, have you tried investigating past life karma? I thought that was all bullshit at first until realizing that, because of the true nature of time, it does apply. The new agers are into the “Akashic records” thing which is mostly shit but it can be a decent tool to visualize/channel those energies when approached from a less flowery perspective. Regardless, digging into past life, or even racial/genetic, karma can make a difference.

That, my friend, is up to you. If you tell yourself that you suck, you will suck. Realign your perception of self-worth, no matter what your current physical life situation is.

One of my oldest friends lives with his mom, in his 40s, and he does fine. Again: perception of self! Confidence is King.

Lucifer is light, homie. The fact you mentioned him indicates that there is something drawing you to him. Give it a try.

1 Like

This might not be of much help but while you are stuck living with her you might want to do regular cleansing of yourself to disperse some of her negativity. I think you sound like a good guy, you tried to do the right thing with her but she’s toxic. Don’t let her steal all of your joy, you deserve better. Everyone’s journey is different, don’t feel like you failed.

2 Likes

She has already stolen it all. I have nothing left. She disabled me emotionally and financially and then complains about helping me. I tell her you know I never asked you for anything and gave you money I was fine and successful and independent and you refused to leave me alone when I told you where it was heading. It goes in one ear and out the other. She is also passive aggressive I tell her never to wake me up and she knows I don’t sleep well so when I finally get to sleep she bangs on my door to see if I’m here, when my car is out front.

No body knows the hell this evil woman have put me through. My compassion for her was a mistake and my undoing.

3 Likes

I found for some reason mothers intent for their children is so powerful… basically if my mom wish something bad on me it happens, she dosnt even have to ask for it…
Some distance, regular Epson baths and getting pets got me a long way.
Stay strong :heartpulse:

4 Likes

@JustAnotherGod

You need to insulate yourself emotionally and psychologically from your mother.

Other people do not control your emotions, the body reacts to the environment in certain ways.

75% of this is how you feel, 25% of this ( possibly less) is the physical legwork to make your own money again.

If you start feeling better and errect psychic and emotional barriers without any Guilt whatsoever, then you will find the energy to take action.

Guilt, guilt for your mom is what happened here. Guilt because of her taking care of you when you were younger.

But let me tell you this. You are far too beautiful as a person to let yourself live anybody else’s life that’s not your own.

Let go of your past mistakes, because that resentment towards your past self is keeping you down in regret and self-loathing.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your input and kind worlds I really need them right now. It’s very, very tough.

I have been studying about Lucifer for about 8 years now, I have been defending him for about 3 or so years. I have worked with Shiva and Enki. Tonight I asked Lucifer to help me guide me, give me knowledge and wisdom, as well as get me out of this situation and back into prosperity and that I was willing to do my part.

I didn’t really feel much of anything maybe some mental clarity, and nervousness but no fear. I did it a couple of times with a sigil in my iphone and again in total darkness and seeing the sigil in astral blue flames.

So I will see where this goes and if I get any answers or help.

2 Likes

Trust me, he came to you.

1 Like

Can you try cleansing her? I always thought our house was infested with demons, but when my mother died (and i can relate to your story closely) the infestation went. Im sure if id concentrated on freeing her rather than just concentrating on the symptoms both our lives would be very different

2 Likes

Not really sure how to do that. If I can do it with intent.

She listens to Christian ministers and prays all of the time. Just another reason I am repelled from that.

Damn this is fucked up. I actually dont even know where to begin with advice on this one.

1 Like

Exoteric work and study produce very limited results unless flowing from a strong esoteric ( :slight_smile: inner :slight_smile: ) conviction. Inner first, then outer. As within, so without.

Given your situation, you could work more rituals but I would strongly recommend the following:

a) Daily meditation and detachment. As much as you can. You be present and significantly detached with eyes open. Avoid entering into conflict unless you perceive a particularly immediate threat.

b) 4-5 times a day, take a few moments to write down things you appreciate that you had, have or would like to have. Visualise if you can but this is not essential.

c) Consider engaging in activity that pleases you–however simple–more often. Allow yourself some slack.

Then do your ritual work etc. Remember the key to everything is your self-concept and this is understood via authentic self-knowledge.

4 Likes

Sounds like Basic LOA attraction stuff. I do a lot of that already. When nothing changes you lose faith and it actually start to depress me to even think of things I use to try to visualize to manifest.

The only thing that has really helped and probably why I’m still alive is natures gift marijuana. If not for that I’m sure I have ended my life by now. It let’s me detach and still be present so I can work on clearing the trapped emotions and the results stick. Until another event happens then it take about 3 days of mental torment to get out of it.

I don’t know who to trust or call on any more I mean why have them not helped me, Why didn’t Enki help me more before I got evicted, maybe because my mother broke his candle?

I have never called on Lucifer before as directly and as focused. I may have cried out once. But I asked for help tonight.

But then I get thoughts like did Lucifer do this to me so I’d have to call on him? Yet I get great peace from Shiva and Enki. I have an open mind and I want to get out of this situation. I

I guess I’ll see if he helps me. I feel I have gotten some help from Angels, Archangels, Spirits. Gods but never enough to get me out of this problem and sometimes is seems the help even causes problems sometimes. This is all very confusing and difficult. I almost feel like I have been kept in this for something to feed off my misery.

I have a similar experience with a member of my family. It took me forever to realize that family means nothing to them. They are willing to take everything for granted, but give nothing back. Things finally escalated recently to a point it never has. I just feel like I have no options, but I know I do. It took me a long time to finally not give up the power I have over my own life and even the environment we share. I still haven’t resolved the situation, but the tides have turned in my favor due to hard work and my allies’ help. If I can do it, I know for sure you can.

Your trial is getting through this situation, but once you do, you can have a peaceful life and focus on your own goals. I think this is important to keep in mind because there are moments where we feel suicidal because of family like this, but if we ever give in to that sadness and despair, they win. It’s a battle. End of story. You are on a battlefield for your health and sanity. You must decide what you are willing to do, and commit to it.

My advice would be to definitely continue working with Lucifer. He can offer options for you, and IME, genuinely wants what’s best for you. Give him a chance to show you who he is, and give him the benefit of the doubt. Depending on your situation, he will also refer you to other entities that might be a better fit. Stand firm. :fist:

2 Likes

If you are willing to work with Belial to help you on this, here is a link to a ritual with Belial that would help to get rid of psychological depencies:Working with Belial

Loa yes but without a specific outcome in mind apart from just minimising resistance and attachments. Practice for the practice and not the outcome apart from self knowledge and peace of mind. Rituals can help a lot but they cannot buck attachment to a particularly negative focus to easily. If shiva and enki give you peace do more of that.
Spend time as much as possible in being in the eternal now and meditation. It is all within no matter how things appear.

1 Like

Eps makes a decent point here. To free yourself from guilt, I highly recommend evoking Azazel (the scapegoat).