I need help desperately. Please

First of all, thank you all for the great help, support and understanding. I will have to read twice and more times what you have wrote and make sense of it. I believe every single one of u is almost just almost 100% right.

I already wrote a number of times how my visions of a coming disaster or just a wrong thing is gonna happen. It;s like my eyes open at max unwillingly and a thought is being projected.

Why I think that a demon is involved: I have read similar stuff (talking about thought been forced into one’s mined) is what is going on with people that are obsessed. Also I get thoughts from outside that say do something and afterwards this turns out to be very wrong for my wellbeing.

The boiling poing was like 1-2 months ago when in a state of great stress I said something that I didnt mean but it was like I was not controling myself for a very short period of time (maybe like 10 sec). I said a blashemy that afterwards thinking about what I said aloud I realised that I would never say that if I was 100% me and not under so much stress at the particular moment and as a whole. Dunno really dunno, u know best what are the real symptoms if someone is under un influence.

To make myself clear about thinking positive and so on, I need to tell you that Im not thinking that someting is gonna turn bad, or whatever. I just always expect the best and never think about bad outcomes. Of course I can not say that Im all the time like 100% positive thinking laughing and enjoying life guy. It is just what these years Ive been alive I havent had like a streak of luck or someting like that. Thanks once again for all the help and support.

I have to ask (apology if my question might not be related to the main post stream) according to LOA and other types of magick, do things happen to us because we keep thinking of it and feel them whether negative or positive feelings or we think and feel them because they are going to happen to us?

@ ineedhelp - I seriously recommend you check out the Abraham Hicks books. If you can’t afford the books I think they’ve got some info up on their website (as far as I remember).

You sound like me when i am down and flat on my back and deciding “Victim Doormat to the shitter of the universe” is all I can reconcile for myself. aka Too Much KFUK RADIO. Rather than looking for and or depending on help to just get your through- like i had for so long- Time to seriously CHANGE The Computer IN in order to >>Transsmute your
Own Willed >> Computer OUT . Luckily, I learned early how to and when to do this even before becoming a Demoniphile.
You have a computer so you should understand this well. 1- you have a bunch of "Psychological and Spiritual Computer Viruses and Malwares and Adwares Trojan Horses " etc which you have been working your life program on since your youngest formative years. You are going to have to do what i have done with my laptop several times. Kill yourself and Them along with you. NOT LITERALLY !!! but I have had to “Reset your computer to Factory Settings”- You very likely have been holding Dearly to all the wrong things. If you have had such premonitions and I have no need to disbelieve- they are not telling you anything less than- You must Fight Battle Scratch and Claw your way through-- which you are being told you certainly can and are expected to— ALONE > even though I have never seen anyone not having other side assistance whether they knew it or not. You are wanted to Ascend OUT of where you have been, and it is never an easy or free ticket deary. So, first thing i would have you do is first- learn how to “Reset” because your “New Uploads” are going to be amazing- and you want nothing left to infect them; regardless of how much you may love it. For this I would recommend getting your hands on the following reads, most are on free pdf files and I can help you to obtain them if you need. Any Book by Christopher Hyatt, but primarily

Undoing yourself with energized Meditation and other devices
Rebels and Devils
Pacts with the devil [not at all what it sounds like]
Psychopaths bible

2nd- You are here, i truly doubt you could have landed in a forum who will give you better advice support, and “Derived through direct experiance Wisdom” than what you have at your disposal here.
BUT- nothing they say or counsel you with will be worth a bean if you do not DO, with all the stops pulled out, what they tell you.
I am still green and abit moist behind the ears, but this forum has propelled in upward and foreward far beyond what i though would be possible in the short time i have been here.
You are so young yet; through the “apocylpse is coming” out of view for some time [but keep an ear open] and begin remaking yourself. make your entertainment the "Underdog who hits the bottom and decides to fight their way out. Sparticus, Hannibal, Boudica, etc. I am 54, was a christian priest theologian for 40 years- [truthfully 20 of it trying to validate the first 20] but, there is no time better to change and Become something bigger better than you ever dreamed, but the Real magick will only come from you. no spell, counsel, good books, pats on the back, will add up to anything without you Sacrifice Blood Sweat and Tears. And if you have kids- they will watch you, and what you become is the goals they will settle for, for the rest of their life. If you don’t have kids- bonus!!! i love kids, but sometimes we must curtail what we want to keep food and a roof.
Good luck, in about a year or so I expect to hear you saying, Remember that desparate “ineedhelp” person, dead gone and cannot believe we shared the same skin. There is in every reality a fully fledge and ready Goddess that for one reason or other has been bound and chained and gagged. You will perform V.I.T.R.I.O.L. > {google it, it is vital} and return having freed her— and the rest of the road won’t be yellow Brick; they will be GOLD-- you can do it, but you have to prove it to the most important person on earth— YOU.
SO MOTE IT BE
FDM

[quote="ineedhelp, post:1, topic:7862"]Hello everyone,

I am not a magician and not into magic generally. But the thing is that since I was at school (now Im 33) I had these powerful embeded thoughts when something really bad is gonna happen to me. It just comes out of nowhere (the thought), my eyes open max for the time of the thought that says that something bad is gonna happen to me and in particular post of the time. The thing is that these thoughts proved to be 100% correct and nothing could be done. Over the time I started reading different stuff on the internet and founnd out that these might and probably is a demon or similar entity obsession. The situation by now has really become desperate cuz Im totally broke unemployed and there's no hope for no money, job, or anything. It has almost always been almost like that, and if something goes well in the begging like a job or anything it quickly comes to the point when suddenly everything just crambles down and falls apart out of nowhere.
I really dont know what to do. I dont have any money to go to a real exorsist or something like that. Please help me to get this thing out of me or at least talk ot it or I dont know. I really dont know anything now... It is a desperate situation. PLEASE HELP ME.[/quote]