I need help desperately. Please

Hello everyone,

I am not a magician and not into magic generally. But the thing is that since I was at school (now Im 33) I had these powerful embeded thoughts when something really bad is gonna happen to me. It just comes out of nowhere (the thought), my eyes open max for the time of the thought that says that something bad is gonna happen to me and in particular post of the time. The thing is that these thoughts proved to be 100% correct and nothing could be done. Over the time I started reading different stuff on the internet and founnd out that these might and probably is a demon or similar entity obsession. The situation by now has really become desperate cuz Im totally broke unemployed and there’s no hope for no money, job, or anything. It has almost always been almost like that, and if something goes well in the begging like a job or anything it quickly comes to the point when suddenly everything just crambles down and falls apart out of nowhere.
I really dont know what to do. I dont have any money to go to a real exorsist or something like that. Please help me to get this thing out of me or at least talk ot it or I dont know. I really dont know anything now… It is a desperate situation. PLEASE HELP ME.

Demons aren’t like that, mostly they don’t want to chase people unless you do something really bad to them and I hope that you never did something like that. I personally think that it’s you. Try not to think negative, be more positive… I know this because I have a friend who fucked up his life so bad because of this, even his mental state. If it’s really hard for you, I think that you may ask some spirit for help.

So, you get forewarning of bad events, which a lot of people would view as a gift - is there any reason for you to think you’re specifically afflicted or whatever?

Because I think it’s possible that your foreknowledge of these events has made you - understandably enough - focus on them SO much, that you then entered a mindset of feeling negative and disempowered, and through basic “Law of Attraction” type stuff, drew more and more of the same thing into your life.

If you’re always waiting for the next newsflash of disaster, then your life is likely to be oriented around the idea that bad things are always happening, even if, in fact, you have no more of a share in the world’s shittiness than anyone else.

IF that’s the case (and I’m not trying to dismiss or diminish your valid feelings of desperation, and desire to change it) then that will be a completely different approach to assuming there’s a malevolent intelligence involved, and flapping round trying to dispel it. That could be as futile and even harmful as trying to dispel your own shadow on the wall.

I think you need to get or do some divination to find out exactly what’s going on here, as Flame says, spirits don’t usually just fuck with random people for the fun of it.

1 Like

Ok, I will try to explain it again. It dates back many years. It dates back long ago when I didnt even had any thought of magic ritual or negative thinking or stuff like that. I hate when people tell me to think positive cuz Ive tried this for a loooon long time but now Im totally crushed and cant think neither positive nor negative. I just cant think amymore. My life has been a total nightmare. And good that I mentioned nightmare cuz many years ago I started having terrible nightmares almost if not many nights one ofter another. Generally when I wake up I wake up and realize that is was just another nightmare, but I wake up into the bigger nightmare - my life.

These thoughts are NOT mine. Basically they come from nowhere and they last for a second or two and at that time information is given to me (my eyes open at max I basically during that time I dont see but more like a blur and I receive that info - always about some very bad thing that is gonna happen to me, something is gonna go wrong and most of the time I know exactly what is gonna go wrong and Im just like a sitting duck and the thing happens. Even If I dont remember about the thought that said that 1 month from the the particular moment Im gonna get fired and Im not thinking about that, when it happens I remember that thought. Every signle time is like that. I think Im explaining alright, but I feel offended that ure saying its all because of me - that is not serious, right?

I understand you when you said that a lot of people told you to think positive… but the thing is, it’s not that simple as it looks for you and people, I know that very well. Regard nightmares, I think that most nightmares are caused because of us, they are designed from things from our life, in more symbolic form. I also think that you programmed your mind like my friend… it’s all based of:

• WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME…
  • OMG, SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I THINK…
  • I CAN’T DO THIS, I CAN’T DO THAT…

Trust me, you can break this barrier very easy if you set that in your mind. I understand that you experienced a lot of bad things in your life, but you can always re-create your future.

Look at other people for example, they see us as a devil workshipers or things like that… they see us as a bad guys in this world, but they don’t know that we’re not doing things like that, we’re not just negative since we also have free-will. We are here, to gain knowledge, power and better life… we are here to learn how to improve our environment if we want to… if we can do it, you can do it too. You are nothing less powerful than us.

I don’t know if this is true or not, but I’ve heard that your emotional state, and mind (in general), could be affected by your past life… by that I meant, how you lived in your past life, how you died etc. So I suggest you to do some divination regard that… I am sure that you can find some people here, to help you regard that.

Ohh and also, don’t get us wrong (don’t get offended) but we’re talking with you honestly, we are telling you from our experiences, and also giving useful advices.

No, but I can understand that you’ve probably been told that a lot, and maybe my writing was unclear: my proposition was that you ARE having genuine precognitions, but that because they’re only ever about negative things, that has skewed your life.

This isn’t about thinking positively, it’s about the fact that you’re swamped with one specific kind of information, and it’s messing with your ability to create good circumstances and a more enjoyable and fulfilling life.

Ok, I will try to explain it another way. It seems u dont understand the desperation and what this is.

So I will give you an example of the last major thing that was given to me.

I live in a small town in Bulgaria with very little work and basically many people have moved out to look for a job abroad or in a bigger place. I have tried a number of times to live in the UK, Germany, Ireland, but everything goes well for a while and then a dissaster strikes out of nowhere and Im forced to come back here.

So the last thing happend like 2 months ago when I was approved to work in Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria) at some restaurant as a runner (helping the waiters stuff). Before I went there there was this powerful 2-3 second thought that said to me that in 2 weeks time I WILL BE BACK and eveything will be over.
Of course I didnt think negative of bullshit like that as many who are no aware of my situation would think. I went there and at first waited a couple of days to get tranfered to another restaurant of the chain cuz they didnt have available places for what I have been approved to work. I was transfered and on my second shift of after that I might have stepped oddly on some stair or somewhere, but I streched a ligament so hard that my anckle (just above the ankle) inlafmed and I was in terrible pain and could not walk. A relative got me to a hospital and bla bla bla u know u have to not walk, this leg is gonna get better somewhat like 10 to 30 days they said. I had very little money to get by in after a total of 13 days I decided to go back because my leg could not heel fast enought to go to work and the employer was not gonna wait for me for much longer. So I came back here before even these 2 weeks that were predicted. I DID NOT do anything to cause this - it just happened out of nowhere. How can I explain better?
Pffffffffff

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:7862”]No, but I can understand that you’ve probably been told that a lot, and maybe my writing was unclear: my proposition was that you ARE having genuine precognitions, but that because they’re only ever about negative things, that has skewed your life.

This isn’t about thinking positively, it’s about the fact that you’re swamped with one specific kind of information, and it’s messing with your ability to create good circumstances and a more enjoyable and fulfilling life.[/quote]

The thing is that people tent to give u a peace of advice to think positive and everything is gonna be ok just like that everytime they see you (not particularly me Im speaking in general) without even know what this means.

yeah the trouble is that it is always about really bad thing thats are gonna happen and never have been about something good.

So, you received an accurate precognitive flash that this wouldn’t last.

And you ONLY get these about bad things - good things you don’t get flashes about, including that you can walk (when not injured), can see, you’re literate and at least bi-lingual (possibly multi-lingual), you have internet access etc - I mean there are good things in your life right now, things other people cry and pray to have, but you’re not getting big alerts ahead of time about these, so all your attention is drawn - understandably - towards the bad things, because they’re what you’re constantly being forewarned about.

I think the next step is to find out why this happens, and what can be done.

We never said that, I suggest you to read our messages few more times, slowly. I know really well when I told you to re-program your mindset, in order to achieve something better. Why? It’s because I did exact same thing and I am getting great results in my life. Well, it is true that I’m having help from some spirits to achieve my goals, but that’s how it works for me. They will mostly setup your mindset and focus your intention and energy regard that specific goal. You can also start practicing magick, but keep in mind that, in oder to do that you need to clean your mindset from old programming, from TV… religions etc. I think that most people try to get into magick because of holywood movies… they think that they can achieve something in blink of an eye which may (not) be true. But the reason I told you to start practicing magick is because I think that you will spend more energy on solving your problems and you will have goals which you’re going to solve.

I see your point. But it is not your fault that u cant see mine.

Yes I have net for now. Yes, I speak English, some Spanish, a lil bit of German and French, but:

I have no money, I owe money and have now possibility to earn money from nowhere. (Only someone in my shoes can understand that, I dont really expect you to understand).

When I think about my life that has past by now I see cycles of long periods of bad things, no money, and little periods of good things.

You can not imagine that having internet at the monent is not “the real deal” and someone in Africa for instance is praying for it… Pfff

So I see, u here think that it is all my fault, and everything could be explained rationally and these very accurate flashing about enevetable bad thing are not serious and are just a joke. Im sorry that u see my fucked up life (or basically not having a life) something amusing and caused just by me. I dont see how a 16 year old (when I remember the first flash - may be I had before that, but at around 16 yrs old I remember my first one) can think negative or trigger flashed, or do anything to cause these things.

You don’t want to understand us here. We are not trying to blame you but instead we are giving you advices of things which are working for us, to solve a specific problems in your life. Give it a try and don’t give up, you are at your early thirties, your life just started. I may be younger but I know a lot of things too. As I said above, practicing a magick will help you, but not if you don’t believe in your work, and power. We are not like religious people… pray and be happy with what you (don’t) “have”. We believe in our energy and powers and we’re trying to discover even more things to improve us more and more.

[quote=“ineedhelp, post:11, topic:7862”]I see your point. But it is not your fault that u cant see mine.

Yes I have net for now. Yes, I speak English, some Spanish, a lil bit of German and French, but:

I have no money, I owe money and have now possibility to earn money from nowhere. (Only someone in my shoes can understand that, I dont really expect you to understand).[/quote]

I’ve been hungry and desperate, lived as a child with extreme poverty on occasion, plastic bags in my shoes throughout winter to keep the water out, and worse, so actually I do understand.

You can not imagine that having internet at the monent is not "the real deal" and someone in Africa for instance is praying for it....... Pfff

I didn’t mention Africa? There’s poverty everywhere, people in western Europe & the USA who’ve lost their homes and have none of the things I described.

I understand you’re reading what I say through pre-conceptions, that for example I’m English and therefore rich, have always had plenty of money and food and resources, so I’m not taking offence and I’m not angry with that, but you are NOT reading what I’m saying here, so this is futile.

So I see, u here think that it is all my fault, and everything could be explained rationally and these very accurate flashing about enevetable bad thing are not serious and are just a joke. Im sorry that u see my fucked up life (or basically not having a life) something amusing and caused just by me.

I said that I thought your precognition was genuine. Maybe walk away a few hours and come back, read this with a clearer head?

I agree, maybe I need to read it all again. Sorry if insulted u in some way. Didnt mean it. And I never said English equals a rich person. Seen a lot of poor people in England…

No problem. I’ll reply if you have any questions, if not maybe someone else will be able to be more helpful than I have. More people should be on the forum later.

Yeah, I am here if you need any kind of help too. Also feel free to PM me if you have some private questions.

Well, I guess I’ll chime in.

Firstly, I believe that you are receiving legitimate precognitions and that is no small feat.

Second, I want to echo many people here who mention that you are the creator of your own world. And you have the efficacious power to affect change as you see it. The fact that you are angry when we say this shows that you have become fatalistic. This is never a good place to be, if the future is being revealed to you, you have the ability to change it, nothing is set in stone.

Thirdly, exorcists are free, everything that the Catholic Church does as a service is free. You may be asked to give an offering for the priest’s time or resources, but if you are incapable of payment that shouldn’t stop the priest/exorcist from helping you. Otherwise, they are committing simony, which is a grave matter.

In my opinion, what you are having is a mixture of everything. Here, I’d like to weigh in both Science and Spirituality. I think you are suffering from a mild form of OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) where some people think something bad is going to happen to themselves or to their loved ones. I had a friend who suffered from anxiety because of mild ocd and he always used to think that something bad is going to happen to his mother.
In regards to you, what is really happening is that you are unable to control your thoughts about yourself, that something bad is going to happen and along with that I’m sure that you are also bringing in great emotions like fear and belief that it’s sure going to happen. By this, you are actually amassing great amount of energy in the astral realm which sooner or later is manifesting in your life. This will keep on going until and unless you stop thinking and letting go of it(which in your case is difficult because you have no control over your mind and thoughts in this regard).
Now what I would like to suggest you is to visit a psychiatrist which can give you quick relief because the doc is going to prescribe you some medication which will suppress negative thoughts. But do not rely on the drugs. Im suggesting a doc so that you can get a temporary relief from it. I’m telling you this so that you get enough time to tame your mind. While you are in medication, research on the internet about different meditation techniques that can help you keep your mind in control all the time. Buddhist mind meditations are very effective for thought control. Practice it daily. Soon you’ll be free from your minds uncontrollable clutches.
Also, if you get any negative thoughts and images, try to shatter or break them with your thoughts itself, like for example, if you are having thoughts of getting sacked, immediately break the thoughts/images like a glass window breaking into thousand pieces and perishing into oblivion. Give mental sound to it like that of a breaking glass or any breaking sound you want. Visualize the breaking image as real as possible. This will neutralize the raw astral energies in the astral realm thereby preventing it from materializing.

On the other hand if you want me to see if any of the planets are obstructing your success in life then you can PM me your details such as DOB,POB, TOB.(all three are important) I’ll see it through Vedic astrology and will give you some remedies on how to pacify the obstructing planets.
Take care.
~Regards.

I know very well what you are going through. I felt the same way almost 17 years ago. I come from a small Eastern European country and was so desperate, poor and with no future. Just like you, I developed some sort of premonition when I could predict when something bad was going to happen to me and then it really did. Why? Because I was so anxious, afraid of life, no wonder I had panick attacks. I focussed on all thing negative because those were around me.
Now let me tell you how I made stop to all of this. Actually, Lady Eve told you already. You get what you focus on. It’s that simple and that hard. I refused at first and later ignored it altogether (when it became easier with time) all the negative emotions and negative things that happened to me. I actively and deliberately began to apply the Law of Attraction. We didn’t even have a name for it back than. But, somehow intuitively, I discovered that I am an active agent in my life. So, what I did was before going to sleep, in my bed I would imagine my ideal life. I built my happy new life in my imagination. At first it felt strange, but I persisted and I remember I was so happy in my own " make belief" little world, I didn’t even care for my " real" world of poverty and desperation. I started to look forward to going to my bed in the evening just so I could live in my happy place. And, guess what: within a few months things started to drasticaly change. When things began to change in my life according to my picture in my mind, I knew I was on to something. Long story short, now I live in my than imagined world: I married a wonderful man, moved to another country, got my new sport car and beautiful house. Sure, I have some problems in life, who doesn’t, but to this day, I practice active imagination. Today, before going to bed I will make my mind excercise and imagine I live in a beautiful world, I will observe the beauty of the world, like a poet, and ask myself in gratitude: How did I become so happy? How did I become so wealthy, happy and healthy? Try it, just try it. It will take some effort at first, but it will become easier with time. To calm your mind, begin to meditate, just for a few minutes.Or even take anxiety medication if necessary. And than actively apply your imagination. Blessed be!

1 Like

There’s a thread here that Lilith (reply above) just updated, Money Spells (And Other Workings) That Yielded Results - I know you have a lot going on and stuff, but this is the kind of thread that may be helpful for finding ways to break the link between you and these only-negative precognitions, and get a little fun and power back in your life. Just an idea. :slight_smile: