I need help and guidance. Please

My fiancé of 5 years left without a word and no goodbye. He’s been ghosting me for 5 months now. I’ve emailed, texted, called, but he gets them and doesn’t reply. I have begged him to break up with me or at least explain what is going on instead of ghosting me. I’m left hanging and not knowing what we are. I don’t know what to do with myself or my life. I don’t know how to make decisions when I don’t know if I should be making decisions with the assumption he will be in it or not. I don’t know what to do. It has been 5 months and I’m still crying everyday. I don’t understand anything.

Welcome @ineedyourhelp It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Obviously not. There, now you can make decisions again. :smiley:

Why would you even think about letting him back after treating you like that? Have some self respect, he clearly doesn’t respect you, so you will have to do it all yourself.

2 Likes

He’s made his choice. As painful as it is to see it, the writing is on the wall. He’s gone. If he cared or respected you, he would have had the decency to tell you he didn’t want to be involved anymore. Don’t waste another day putting your life on hold for this person. They’re out living their life while you’re grieving the loss of the relationship. It’s time to start thinking of yourself. I would do some cleansing and healing on myself.

What exactly do you need help with? What do you want to happen?

6 Likes

Oh, I know I can’t take him back and that’s not what I want. I just want to get rid of the hurt. Because he never actually broke up or said it, it’s just so difficult to believe anyone who I thought loved me could do this. I’m just looking for some way to help me through this. I’ve talked to friends and therapists and they all say the same thing…just get over it. It’s easier said than done. Sometimes, I don’t think I even cry over him, but at the fact that someone could do this to me. I think I’m traumatized and I’m trying to being positive, but this trauma just won’t go away.

I honestly don’t want him back. I’m just traumatized and hurt from it all. My friends and therapists say to “get over it”, but it’s so much easier said than done. It’s not even him I cry about. It’s just the pain from having this happen to me.

Yeah, I guess maybe some cleansing and healing will help. What do you think about cord cutting?

I was told by 3 different psychics/clairvoyants…one who has an extra sense, the other more specialized in hoodoo, and then one into demonic readings and rituals. They all said pretty much the exact same thing about the situation. One thing they said was that they definitely see some black magic involved from a female influence that wanted to break us up. I was told that my aura doesn’t look good and I need to focus on getting it better.

1 Like

If you feel like a cord cutting would be beneficial, then I would do it. If you haven’t done it before, there are a great deal of threads here describing how it’s done.

Also welcome to the forum :wave:t5: It’s nice to have you here. We’re here to give you great advice, I hope you find our advice to be helpful.

2 Likes

I’m so, so sorry you’re going through this. I’ve found cord cutting to be very helpful. As @QueenMustang said there are several threads to help. Personally, I strongly envisioned myself and this person with a kind of umbilical cord between us and repeatedly said “This bond is broken” while envisioning the cord being severed. If you haven’t already, sage your place. Please be gentle with yourself and indulge in some self care. In my case, when the “Why???” kept spinning around in my head I was able to eventually silence it with, “It just is.”

1 Like