I need advice, it's about sigils

Regards to all.
I’m wondering if anyone tried to make a sigil but to influence other people, this idea came across in my dreams to make a sigil and through some other pictures to release the sigil, so I could put such images on the facebook and instagram. I do not want to hurt anyone but just to improve my current situation, to attract new acquaintances who want to finance my research.
Thank you all for the answers in advance

I’d look into chaos magic, I think that’s the field that sort of thing stems from.

@anon47923162

2 Likes

thank you for reminding me.

1 Like

And @Woodsman81 . He knows about chaos magick too.

The use of a sigil through something like the internet and tv is actually pretty easy. The trick is to subject the target to the sigil when they are in the right state of mind.

Ever wonder why commercials pop up at regular intervals when you watch TV or Youtube? Because zoning out to television puts you in a passive trance, and the 12 minutes of programming is enough time to get most people into that state. Then ‘wham’, they hit you with their advertising, the logos of which are a sigil in their own right, while they have a nice, direct route to your subconscious. That is the true power of television and internet entertainment.

Logos (not ‘a logo’) is a concept worth exploring, in the historic sense, btw. This is where passive advertising works, like product placement. See, they can’t run a commercial in the middle of a movie; they used to, and it annoyed people more and more as the price of movies rose. And home video? Forget about it. So, how do you get the ads in when they are zoned out on the couch watching a movie DVD or VHS? Product placement at key times, which essentially has the same outcome as a commercial. It’s almost better, because they usually don’t notice.

So, yeah, if you want to use sigil magick over the internet, I would take that approach. You can stack it, too. Whatever they are zoning out to leading up to the sigil can be packed with NLP.

4 Likes

Or you could just make a chaos sigil and work it into a profile pic, or in the corner of your posts. People do it all the time. Common cultural and universal symbolism is good to work into these. That’s why I suggested researching logos as a concept.

It’s all the same principle, but delivered in different ways.

2 Likes

Jason Miller’s book of Financial Sorcery is full of those kind of sigils, some of them aim to sweeten the relations; where some designed for dominance and even there was one for viral marketing. All based on planetary magick, especially Jupiter.

Apart from that I agree with and appreciate @Woodsman81 answers for product placement, and use of logos

However even it seems that it has nothing to do with magick (yet it may have) use of online persuasion and conversion techiques are very effective and sure worth to consider ; that documentary may give you some insights about that.

And if you may want to check more about the topic and/or about Bart Schutz and his writings ; here below is his website.

2 Likes

Are you a professor? Just asking? :blush:

1 Like

I am not a professor, I am only research with the subconscious state of mind, and I want several sequences to unite to make a universal portal to the universe through subconscious and meditation. But I need people to finance my project and to integrate this kind of sub-programming of people

1 Like

My idea is that through a kind of image I put in a sigil that will be invisible to people, that way I want to attract such particular kind of people to myself. This is my main goal

I also came across research that in a frame in the video can insert an image or sentence I want, it has a similar effect. That’s how a coca-cola experiment was done, in a movie theater in a one hall in the film between several hundred frames, they inserted a picture of coca-cola, and in the second room they only released a movie. After the movie, from the hall where the image was released, the purchase of coca-cola jumped by 80 percent.

1 Like

Yes, subliminal implanting of a suggestion. Your conscious mind does not realize it sees it because it happens faster than the eyes can register the single frame to that area of your brain, but your eyes still see it and the subconscious definitely soaks it up.

You could do this with a sigil, provided the intent of the sigil was blatant enough for their subconscious to interpret.

You can hide sigils in plain sight, too.

1 Like

Apart from sigils you can call out Duchess Bune…
It will be a matter of days. To find your sponsor!!!

1 Like

I tried it, but unfortunately I have a lot of problems and I have not got a minute of peace and loneliness to call out Duches Bune or Clauneck. I am very familiar with this, but I have no condition unfortunately

2 Likes

Let say you might not need that peace… Just a headphone and a demonic enn chant for Bune in audio/video format will do…while listening your mind concentrate on the problem… Or you can say it when the chanting starts

I have used that method a lot when I’m in no position of performing an invocation…

@Djordje_Mijic

2 Likes

Did you manage to establish contact?

1 Like

There are few spirit that I called that way and their presence was undeniable… And there others that I felt normal but the task that I needed was manifested…

So with no doubt I can answer YES and is a method I’m still using till now…

@Djordje_Mijic

1 Like

Thank’s my friend i try this.

1 Like

Sigils are a bit of an old field the modern conception of sigils being a broken down desire in symbol format is a rather new idea from chaos magick. Before it would have been certain geometric shapes or figures drawn from planetary squares and the like. You can certainly make a sigil to influence other people. How you would do it depends on the method of sigilization you are using as well the level of energy and desire you put into it. I have a sigil on my facebook page that is set to be seen by me only but makes it so facebook can’t ban my account without repercussions. Every time they have tried they restore me by the next day.
You could easily make one to instill a certain though or reaction into anyone that sees it and disguise it to look like part of your profile picture or background.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m planning, just to do, by replacing the classic alphabet with theban alphabet.

1 Like