I need a tarot reading to find out why an Ifrit is after me, please help

There’s a incarnated Ifrit that’s after me for some reason, I’ve been told he’s protective of me yet he also wants to destroy me, people who have scanned him keep saying he wants to destroy me. One of my friends said he’s using his dark destructive energy to protect me and others aren’t seeing the context and I have nothing to worry about.

So to solve this once and for all I’d like a tarot reading on what my past relationship with the Ifrit was enemies, lovers, rivals etc and what he wants from me now and if he poses a danger to me. I have plans to do an invisibility spell soon, I may still do it on him or another enemy, depends on what information I get from the tarot reading and what my instincts say.

In return I can give my true selfs sigil for a favor, she’s a daughter of Belial and quite strong, excels at healing and defensive magick and training others in etheric combat.

Bumping…

In the past he was in love with you (King of Cups). Presently he wants to support you, to give you his wisdom and cleverness. So you could become a woman who embodies entusiasm and action (Queen of Wands).
And yes - he could be harmful to you only if you’re willing to let go of something. He thinks that it is time for you to move on and you need more substance in life – whether that be more satisfying relationships, a more authentic way of life (Eight of cups).This is something that you’re not sure about and if you follow him he’d lead you in this direction and thus he could harm you.
So, don’t leave and abandon your current projects, work on them and he won’t harm you.

1 Like

Shortly - he seems to be jealous of your current works and thinks you deserve better but if you do not follow him he won’t harm you.

1 Like

Lol. Tarot ain’t requisite for explanation if an afreet’s on your ass;

-Have you desecrated anything or anywhere sacred lately?

-Have you pissed off any of its relatives?

-Have you pissed off any occultists powerful enough to command one?

A tarot works because she’s taking about someone’s true self or in this kind of community speak “higher self” that’s an ifrit.

1 Like

Wat. Ifrit - Wikipedia

@Dusk No to all 3 questions, this has to do with past life relationships and unfinished business. Thank you for the help.
@Lil thank you for the tarot reading! I’ll be sending my sigil to you shortly.

2 Likes

Yes a person’s higher self or “true self” can be an ifrit Djinn. That’s basically what she means.

1 Like