I need a reading

I was wanting to know if someone would be willing to give me a reading regarding a girl I like so that I can know what direction my evocation request should take. If anybody is interested, please PM me.

Just a quick reminder to everyone, there’s a rule limiting the offer of free readings to members who’ve been reasonably active on here for a minimum of 3 months, this was created as a response to a genuine problem of people joining, offering free readings, and using them to then pitch their wares.

It’s explained in full here: Free Readings : New Rule.

Cheers folks! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:5915”]Just a quick reminder to everyone, there’s a rule limiting the offer of free readings to members who’ve been reasonably active on here for a minimum of 3 months, this was created as a response to a genuine problem of people joining, offering free readings, and using them to then pitch their wares.

It’s explained in full here: Free Readings : New Rule.

Cheers folks! :)[/quote]

I already gave jboy a reading.I’ve been an active member for more than three months.

Yeah, active members are fine, I posted that as a reminder because reading stickied threads doesn’t always happen (like I said, I sometimes even forget myself on other forums) and a new member had replied to this, so it seemed like a good time to remind newer members. :slight_smile:

I would still like to get a free reading. I don’t see why not