I need a family member out of my house

Ok, so I have this cousin that moved into my grandpa’s house my grandpa is the kind one f man that will let you stay in his home for as long as you need all he asks is for respect genuine respect. I live with him to take care of him and I take over on his house when he passes. Well, my cousin moved in a couple years ago and he was ok at first but he’s definitely over stayed his welcome he just comes in and out all hours of the night being loud bumping his music revving up his vehicles late at night my grandpa hates to be woken up and when my grandpa hollers at him he’s disrespectful towards him which cause me and him to argue cause I won’t let anyone disrespect my grandpa especially in his own house that’s bullshit! He wakes me up knowing I have to be up early for work of course he doesn’t work but he just doesn’t care and is completely ungrateful and disrespectful he takes my grandma’s parking spot knowing she has a bad knee so she has to park further away bottle line I strongly dislike him and my grandpa won’t kick him out because of my grandma she enables him so I am wondering if there is any kind of spell or spirit that can remove him from my house for good

According to Corwin Hargrove’s book Goetia Pathworking, the demon Sitri can “urge someone to leave your home.”

3 Likes

Thank you, you are always so helpful!

1 Like

Another recommendation is a ritual from Gordon Winterfield’s “Magickal Attack”. There are 2 rituals in it to remove people from your life. One involves the demon Garadiel, the other doesn’t involve any spirits.

2 Likes

Thank you!

There were great options given so far, and I just want to add one other: the “Force Exile” ritual from Gordon Winterfield’s Angels of Wrath. It’s effective for getting someone to leave your life, your space, etc. good luck💐

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like