I Need A Bit Of Help

Hey everyone, how’s it going? Basically, I come to you all because I am in great need of guidance. That is not an overstatement, I am very lost. I have no experience once-so-ever in Magick, but I have just begun learning how to meditate. Even just doing something as “simple” as that, I need some degree of assistance in. I can say, however, that I certainly have a great will and determination to learn and progress in Magick, because what drives me is knowledge and enlightenment, as well as developing a relationship with the many entities that are out there, and hopefully, eventually ascend to a higher plane of existence like the Gods like so many people here seem to want to be able to do. But what I believe is stalling my progress is a lack of clarity, or a roadmap, on what to do. There are so many paths and methods on doing so many different things that may or may not be related that I feel like I’m going to dash my skull against a wall. Like I said, I have the drive, but not the knowledge. I will figure out things one way or another, but if any of you would be willing to share with me a hint of guidance, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk, and Hail to you all.

2 Likes

To quote EA then ”find a working system and stick to it”. If you are new chances are that you wanna try out every ”cool” thing and that it may be hard to keep focused on one thing and actually master that before moving on. The problem with jumping around between things is that you may not succede with much and that will have negativ councequences on your determination.
So first its good to do a little detectiv work and scout out some of the different systems out there, and find one that suits your personality and then work with that. I recommend finding some sort of course like system but thats since i like that sort of structure.
EA has a black magic training course for sale that i personaly like. Or i would recommend a book named
Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts by D.M. Kraig.
Only some suggestions but find a system that suits you and then commite to it even when its hard.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will stick with this advice!

The biggest thing, to me is time. Meditation is a great start. Try not to have expectations. Be careful of some entities that contact you. May be like opening a can of worms (parasites, feeder type spirits, succubus/incubus etc.) Over time you could be more directional and go up the ladder from there.

Also @Grimner makes a very good suggestion as well.

1 Like

Is it possible that entities could contact me as early as when I’m just starting to learn meditation? I’m currently trying to open my Root Chakra, and I’m meditating on a daily basis.

1 Like

It depends on the person. Maybe some attract more things then others. Personally happened to me through meditation. If you run through my post history, you will see what I am talking about. Before you get into anything, its best you know what your getting into. Anticipate encounters with parasites etc. If you enter those realms, other beings may be watching/encountering you to. Its not hard to banish unwanted spirits, but trust me, everything you know will change in a year. Your perception on things etc.

1 Like

Alright. That’s nothing I don’t think I can’t handle. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like