I Need $5000

Does anyone know any REAL loan sharks? I want to borrow $5000 for 3 years. Pay it back in payments, $300 monthly. $3600 a year, for a grand total of $10800 paid back by the end of the term.

I want to move out of this fucking dead end town.

The $5000 covers my expenses for 3 months, including loan payments. I’ll be working full time within 3 weeks of moving, making at least $1400 a month after deductions.

I can get a place like this for less than $700 monthly, all inclusive and furnished.

I only spend $200 on groceries for myself every month when I’m living alone. So even after rent, groceries and the $300 loan payment I’ll have some spending/saving money left over.

On top of that, because of the loan, I’m always covered 2 months in advance for EVERYTHING.

I have it all planned out, I just need to find a loan shark who will have a little faith in a 19 year old.

This is the next step in my life.

1 Like

There are plenty out there, but most likely you won’t find them here. Good hunting.

[quote=“NariusV, post:2, topic:2907”]There are plenty out there, but most likely you won’t find them here. Good hunting.[/quote]I’m not hoping to find THEM here, but maybe there is someone here who knows a guy that knows another guy who has a cousin… Know what I mean lol?

Why pay insane interest when you could just stack your money for a few months and be so much farther ahead. Not only that but what happens if you get laid off or fired? Do you think the loan shark will care?

Just do the magick to bring the money. Forget about loan sharks and crap like that. That’s just asking for trouble. No one in that line of work is going to give you three years to pay them back. To me, that’s a stupid expectation. At most, they’ll give you months, usually weeks.

2 Likes

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:2907"]Why pay insane interest when you could just stack your money for a few months and be so much farther ahead. Not only that but what happens if you get laid off or fired? Do you think the loan shark will care?[/quote]Planned ahead. Covered 2 months in advance for everything. Won’t take me any longer than 2 weeks to transition into a new job up there.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:2907”]Just do the magick to bring the money. Forget about loan sharks and crap like that. That’s just asking for trouble. No one in that line of work is going to give you three years to pay them back. To me, that’s a stupid expectation. At most, they’ll give you months, usually weeks.[/quote]My only form of income is a cheque for $347 that I get from the government.

Last time I checked, you need to be able to receive the money in a realistic way. And it happens gradually over time.

Seeing how that’s my only form of income, I don’t see how the magic would work.

The government isn’t going to start giving me more money… It’s the government lol.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:7, topic:2907”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:2907”]Just do the magick to bring the money. Forget about loan sharks and crap like that. That’s just asking for trouble. No one in that line of work is going to give you three years to pay them back. To me, that’s a stupid expectation. At most, they’ll give you months, usually weeks.[/quote]My only form of income is a cheque for $347 that I get from the government.

Last time I checked, you need to be able to receive the money in a realistic way. And it happens gradually over time.

The government isn’t going to start giving me more money… It’s the government lol.[/quote]The money does NOT have to come in a “realistic” way. There are always ways to receive money that you may not be aware of. Having a pathway of manifestation simply means that the magick can take the path of least resistance, but that does not mean the magick WILL take that pathway unless you expect it to. EXPECT the money to come, but DON’T expect it to come in a certain way. Let the magick choose its own path.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:8, topic:2907”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:7, topic:2907”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:2907”]Just do the magick to bring the money. Forget about loan sharks and crap like that. That’s just asking for trouble. No one in that line of work is going to give you three years to pay them back. To me, that’s a stupid expectation. At most, they’ll give you months, usually weeks.[/quote]My only form of income is a cheque for $347 that I get from the government.

The government isn’t going to start giving me more money… It’s the government lol.[/quote]The money does NOT have to come in a “realistic” way. There are always ways to receive money that you may not be aware of. Having a pathway of manifestation simply means that the magick can take the path of least resistance, but that does not mean the magick WILL take that pathway unless you expect it to. EXPECT the money to come, but DON’T expect it to come in a certain way. Let the magick choose its own path.[/quote]So… I just imagine myself getting money and it’ll happen?

You don’t “imagine” anything. You perform the ritual, the magick, then go about your life with the expectation of what you want coming to you, but don’t lust after it. Act like you already have it and are just waiting for it to appear in your hands.

1 Like

And I need 3000$. I want to buy something for my hobby, which i love sinće my childhood doing, and the 3000 USD is the compromise between the quality price and performamce which will satisfy me.

What kind of working could you reccomend, so i could get this money manifested within next few weeks? And some paths to make this money available. Also. Noone has any debts to me.
Maybe some lotterys, drawings, taking part in some competitions?
I have normal job and no other sources of incomes.

Pending other replies, I started a thread here for people to post what had actually worked for them: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/money-spells-(and-other-workings)-that-yielded-results/

1 Like

Never heard of a loan shark doing a 3 year loan. Banks do, but loan sharks want to turn a quick profit. Your looking at a handful of months to repay at best.

Look it already has an altar under the t.v.

A loan Sharp post, here? I don’t think people here actually care about loan sharks, since we can all make a ritual when we need money.
See Lady Eva’s post about money, she offers good advice.

I’m sorry, I know I’m new here, but this post has me LMAO.

Dear, a loan shark isn’t going to give you a 3-year loan. And you definitely don’t set your own terms. If you’re lucky, he’ll give you 2 weeks to pay back the money … with probably 200% interest.

You are better off doing a search through all of the posts in this forum for the right way to handle this.