I Must Be Going Now

Well, not NOW, but April 16th- roughly July 25th I will be gone.

Why, you ask? Because I will be beginning a pilgrimage"to myself". It is spearheaded by Belial, who has helped me organize it.

How it will work:

I cannot interact with other occultists for 100 days.

Each day for 30 days I will be working with a spirit. The first 90 days will be solely working with a spirit in each 30 day segment. The last 10 days I will be possessed by all four (the three and Belial) to gain better understanding and swell in power. At the end of each 100 days I will be granted a month’s break where I can “see what discoveries have been made”.

After a month, I vanish for another 100 days with three new spirits and Belial. And so on, until I’ve worked for 1000 days.

Oh, and at the end of each thirty days the spirits will be opening a current to their energy directly inside of me. I already have Belial’s beneath my throat chakra. When all is said and done, I will have 30-40 direct gates to spirits inside of my body, able to call up all of their power when I need.

In short, I will never need to invoke Omnipotence again because I will have it in my body.

I’m also told the teachings by these spirits will help build a new me, one that is capable of “carrying out tasks of the greatest importance” and one that will be “beast, mage, and warrior” all in one.

I can’t reveal their names at this time due to an agreement, but that agreement ends when the work every 100 days does.

Now, I’m going to be posting some tutorials of my work in WF just for everyone to get better access. Feel free to tear them apart, but what I will show there is how I got this far.

So… I guess this is goodbye for now.

Yours once, now, and eternally,

-Sev

Gonna miss your drive and enthusiasm, you nutter! :o)

Look forward to hearing from you when possible, and I lurk over on WizFo anyway, so I’ll keep an eye or three out for your posts there.

what’s your name on WF ?

I’m probably going to miss your demon baby, so I’m a little upset about that but hey- I get breaks.

You will KNOW when I’m back in town, trust me on that :slight_smile:

Good to know someone’s going to watch closely, at least. Although I get the feeling I’m being watched very closely by more than just humans.

Argh, I speak too much.

And the Eye: It’s the same one I have here.

-Sev

Hint: My intro thread is a BALG Easter egg.

It’s probable that her information, sigil and grimoire won’t be released publicly until next year, I don’t know precisely why but I’m just going by what I’ve been told to do. :slight_smile:

Yay! So maybe I WON’T miss the event!

I generally obey orders from spirits I like, because when they DO give me an instruction I know it’s for my own good. So I get why you’re doing this.

Well, they’re not “orders” - they’re “if you want this result, here’s how you get it”! NOBODY gives the Rubber Nun “orders”…

:o)

No, I get those kinds of things all the time. I’m talking about situations like when Nidhogg told me to check what was in my house, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, and I found the thing that flooded my basement and was going to do some worse things very soon.

That was only a few months ago but it feels like YEARS. Anyone else get that feeling? That something only a few months ago feels years behind?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:3027”]No, I get those kinds of things all the time. I’m talking about situations like when Nidhogg told me to check what was in my house, RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, and I found the thing that flooded my basement and was going to do some worse things very soon.

That was only a few months ago but it feels like YEARS. Anyone else get that feeling? That something only a few months ago feels years behind?[/quote]

Goodluck Sev. Have Fun. C:

I will.

Wow, thats some ambitious working, I like that. My Blessings Man!

I’ve been known to scale the most dangerous looking trees for the bird’s nest with the golden egg at the top.

Good luck, my friend. I appreciate your help with my situation.

Good luck and good journeys.

Good luck sir!

Happy trails and may your journey be fruitful.

Have a nice trip and try not to eat too many strange things!

I will feed the strays cats,:slight_smile: a lot.

Darkest: Your situation will be nuked soon.

Redcircle: Thanks! Same to you!

Orismen: Your package will be in before this begins, and thanks!

Defectron: Don’t be silly, you know this means I’m going to MORE strange things than I normally would.

Zorrito: HURRAH FOR NO COMMAS! Seriously though, thank you.

Yes, and it is increasing. I am surrounded by people claiming that for them time is speeding up, but for me it is the opposite. Even what I did yesterday, or a few days ago, feels like weeks ago and sometimes (yesterday for example) time seems to slow down so much that every day feels much longer than usual. I wonder if it is a consequence of my increased focus on the present moment or if is something else.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your project