I mean it's ...Simple

So i’ve read about many rituals performing in which you perform a specific ritual to summon a specific entity to do your work…the whole point of ritual is to contact that entity and ask for the favor…
But there 's a more simple way and that is Just Astral Project and contact…No need for fancy Rituals…
Isn’t It ?

2 Likes

Pretty much its true.

1 Like

The ritual is to help oneself get on the ideal state of mind to contact the specific current the magician is trying to get in touch with. So technically one doesn’t need any tools or fancy protocols, just one self and the ability to astral travel, and communicate with entities. So, yes.

6 Likes

I agree with the other answers here and will offer this as well
Everything we use in the physical world as a tool for magic is our tangible tandem- the base of fabric of this construct- this realm.
Every tool is equivalent to a method and every method practiced releases that energy . It’s not the tool, it is the level of energy and method employed that harnesses and releases the “magic”
All magic is, is manifesting your will and action in manipulating this fabric of this construct.
At some point after intentional repetition of rituals you will begin to commune with the Ancients on a
Level that elevates you. A higher resonance as you learn to navigate this fabric and magic without the tools and methods:)

2 Likes

I myself am not a person that typically uses tools. One of the unique situations I find myself in is the use of sigils. I have specific sigils I mean to work with and I’m spending time becoming familiar with them, how they feel etc. my ultimate goal is to work through evocation with no sigils and be able to call my patrons at will.

1 Like

Even simpler is to go to a place in your mind where you access the superconscious and speak to it directly.

2 Likes

Well. The thing is “just atrally project”. Not everyone is at the level that can project in will, many aren’t doing it all yet, but as many are at least trying, and a I see a lot of people say about being afraid to even try it for various reasons. If everyone could “just” in sure it would be simpler and easier lol, but for those that can’t … we’ll ritual it is!