I made a Mistake

I don’t know if there’s a way to influence this situation magically…
I have been crying for days because of this…

This might not seem like much, but I had exams not too long ago and I made a terrible mistake.
I had 20 multiple choice questions and I forgot to put some code on the paper and due to that I could lose 20 marks…

That is 20 marks out of 100 and its a language paper… And you know how difficult it can be to get good marks in languages. Sigh

All of my mcqs were correct but nonetheless there is a HUGE possibility of me losing 20 marks.
Sigh.

3 Likes

Call Belial
I stole money from a register and was supposed to be part of a Crackdown/Case to find out who was stealing.

You see Im still a free man :sunglasses:
He works
@Ravenxoxo

And Call King Paimon to influence the instructor

5 Likes

I will do that definitely
Any idea what kind of offerings they like?

1 Like

I gave no offering lol

King Paimon likes Mountain Dew according to @anon9236988

Not sure about Belial

6 Likes

1 Like

Cinnamon for Belial, either straight ground cinnamon or you can use cinnamon sugar if you like. Or cinnamon doughnuts.

6 Likes

Maybe I can make some cinnamon tea?

1 Like

Probably.

2 Likes

Any idea about what to offer King Paimon?

Haven’t had any dealings. Probably go with what @Micah said

1 Like

Belial likes the lil mini cinnamon donuts or the lil coconut ones. Or the sweet dessert pretzels.

3 Likes

Okay I’ll get those tomorrow and work on this
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

King Paimon likes sweet things and he evidently likes Mountain Dew :wink:

Belial does like blood but food wise cinnamon sounds like good choice.

3 Likes

I think I’ll give blood too just in case… I’ll give blood to King Paimon too

King Paimon isn’t a big fan of blood.

3 Likes

If you aren’t sure what do do for Paimon chocolate is a good general thing to offer.I’m getting a feeling Not the cheap bars but Lindt, ferrero rocher. Drink wise Belial likes black coffee and Paimon likes tea.

5 Likes

That’s a bit strange… Why is that? Usually spirits love blood.

I’m thinking about offering different things because there’s a lot of time Til I get my result, so on some days I’ll give blood other days donuts or some deserts, mountain dew etc

1 Like

Ya it is a little odd but I’ve never asked him why.

1 Like

Not every demon likes, or wants blood. There are posts on here from other members in which some demons have flat out refused a blood offering. Never, ever, assume, a spirit is interested in it without asking that spirit.

I have never once offered blood to any demon, and never once have they asked for it.

Edit to add: From my personal experience and that of others, King Paimon prefers chocolate and Mountain Dew rather than blood.

4 Likes