I made a batch of 3 Servitors. Feedback Requested

What happened to johnny-boy’s arm, or is it a protective glove and armor?

thank you for sharing.

I created him to be able to interface with technology as well as his natural skills. He is biomechanical in this way. The tech in one of his arms is exposed to allow easier access to more outdated systems, along with adding a sort of multi-tool functionality due to its ability to reconfigure into many different tools and weapons.

1 Like

any chance he could teach me about this computer system I am using for work?

I feel their quite warm, and if I ever ask for their help I will definitely give you feedback

2 Likes

He could help guide you through learning it and make it easier to use the system, yes.

1 Like

I really felt Lucy’s energy when I called on her. I just did a TGS (scrying) her sigil and I felt a strong vibration from her. I said out loud what I needed and thanked her.

Can I ask what software did you use to model them and create their sigils?

Thank you.

3 Likes

I just had a profile on the software reach out to me named “Johnny” I see the synchronicity, and hope to ask all three for their help.

Thank you Johnny-boy

1 Like

Feel free to seek their help in the future as well, I am proud that they are already becoming so proactive.

2 Likes

I used HeroForge for the 3D models, Medibang Paint Pro for drawing the sigil and putting together the info cards.

I am glad they are being so proactive. This is great!!!

4 Likes

I want to thank everyone who is working with my servitors or giving my servitors tasks! I am overjoyed with their accelerated growth and I can assure you, each one of you has helped in their growth via involving them, working with them, or even just giving them a look over! Thank you all so much! I do hope they continue to be able to help others and I hope you all continue to allow them to help you and others as well.

5 Likes

I thought about DM-ing this, but I’ll post this here as a sort of public praise.

I called upon all three servitors because I was interested in what ways they could shape my daily life. While they were minor changes, they were immediate and effective.

I call upon Lucy by writing a letter, stamping her sigil, then putting it in my wallet. I wanted to draw job opportunities and prosperity to me as I couldn’t really think of how wealth (material) could really be drawn to me considering my occupation. However, she has successfully pulled through allowing more favoring work to come across my plate. In a one-on-one with my supervisor, opportunities and job advancement was made known to me (a sort of hint at a promotion opportunity, but more so tasks that will soon be made available to me that I’ve been wanting to approach). Then some minor things like deals and discounts when I went shopping.

For Hunni, I wrote a letter, folded it, put her sigil, then dripped candle on it. A bit of overkill, but it felt necessary. I requested positivity to be drawn to me and some emotional healing. I was dealing with some harsh mood swings recently, so I felt like maybe it was a tall order to fill. While I wouldn’t say my moods were cured, I could feel her presence nearly when I was spiraling and a calming aura being drawn to me. She was able to provide ample calmness when needed and it never felt like I had to call out to her for her to notice. So, very much appreciated.

For Johnny-boy, I approached the same as Hunni in terms of summoning. I had asked for him to empower my wards and protect me and my household. This was a little hard to judge because, well, I guess there is nothing actively attacking me. So, best test of an infallible defense is that the wall is still standing, lol? I will say, out of the three, I felt his presence immediately when I dripped the candle on his sigil. I appreciate his hard work in keeping me safe, at the least.

All-in-all, I felt like they were extremely helpful and made benefits in my life. Thank you for this opportunity to work with them. :heart:

7 Likes

Love the feedback, I think I will give this a shot too. Thanks again @RosieSweets

1 Like

I am so glad to hear that! I will be setting out special offerings to them as a reward for their continued growth and work.

Thankyou so much for allowing them to grow by helping you.

My gratitude goes out to any who help my darling servitors to grow by tasking them. Once again, they are making me so proud!

3 Likes

A lil bump to keep this thread where people can easily see it. I hope more people work with my darling servitors!

1 Like

She is more adept at emotional and energetic healing, but with these three’s adaptive qualities, she may be able to do so over time, given enough exposure and information. So theoretically, if she was tasked to do so, she would likely teach herself how, but the main problem is if it’s an emergency situation, I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be able to help in time as she is still developing and takes time to learn new skills and abilities.

1 Like

But feel free to work with her on whatever it is you need anyway, if you wish, it would help her grow and perhaps she could help in some way.

Amazing love the bun brigade, I am only asking because it may be irresponsible for me to interact without it. But do you have a safe gaurd or killswitch, the more people know of them the more potential to lose control. They can become more egrygores which will be harder to stop if they run umuck.

I create all my servitors with an energy consumption filter, a safe word and a killswitch. Safeword will send them back to me immediately. The safe word is “BunBunOveride”. The killswitch is only for emergencies. My first Servitor became an Egregore, and hen due to his nature, collected a following and became a Godfomr, He wasn’t violent, just… ambitious…no safeword and killswitch, are a recipe for disaster. I was fortunate that he is so kind-hearted. But yes, after my first servitor, all my servitors are created with safety measures.

I do think of my servitors as children and the safety measures are just as much for their protection as it is for the safety of others.

2 Likes

Hello! Thankyou for everyone who has been working with my darling buns! I wncourage you all to continue working with them, as it helps them grow and learn new skills!

2 Likes

Bump.
I would be trying them soon:)

1 Like

That’s great! I know my darlings will do there best! I’m so proud of them

2 Likes