I’m Reaching Out To The Adepts, The Advanced, To Be a Part Of Something Great

Also if you really understand the infernal empire, it is the primordial nothingness, the dark singularity by which all by the injections of mans imagination and belief does it form any structure or architecture.

6 Likes

will this bring the planet earth itself into such an ascent that it will allow the spirits to walk among us in physical form?

2 Likes

No as that requires anti-transmigration into physical vessels such as a fetus, which is what we’ve all done, hence why we are considered living gods.

7 Likes

In order for spirit to become physical there would have to be rapid decrease in the vibrations of the spirit.

5 Likes

I am in, my friend.

2 Likes

But what about rapid increase of vibrations of earth?

2 Likes

I will participate.

2 Likes

I log in today and this is the first thing i see.
Guess I’m in but what do we have to do?

4 Likes

That would destroy earth. And all forms and beings on it at that time. Let’s NOT do that.

3 Likes

I am in😁

In theory, can the individual practitioner become an infernal obelisk? I am not to compelled to direct my energies to something not directed at a personal aim, but your words interest me as far as what can be done (pushing things as far as it can be pushed so to speak) …Surely this isn’t being done just for the sake of doing, and I am compelled to ask what the point is (blunt) if not some type of gain???I want power, that which is beyond was thought humanly possible. Since admittedly, I have too many reservations in joinging anyone or any group, I am compelled to seek data surrounding the idea of the obelisks themselves (even the mythology has no interest compared with what one can gain…and also what one will lose which I have yet to see anything about; risks) . I hope all of u participating fortune in you endeavor (inclined to say out of politeness) .

So the obelisks,outside of the Egyptian mythological contexts, are being used as a sort of gateway to merge the worlds of the divine, infernal and material? It seems like an interesting concept. My question is could the human body also be used to the same end, as a sort of place where all realms converge? In the very least, you have my thanks for provoking an idea that can be useful right now .

3 Likes

All things already converge within us, all that is exist out side of the self also exists within.

7 Likes

The myth and symbolism behind obelisks are not important whatsoever as this is merely human minds trying to decipher symbolism using myths and analytical/mathematical inclined ways of thinking.

6 Likes

Just like others understand there are hidden spiritual and energetic functions of pyramids but “apparently” they were only tombs :thinking:.

8 Likes

I suspect the pyramid as an amplification device of sound. Sound of course being another form of geometry (which those with synaesthesia can see) . Like an instrument of sorts. We too seem to have this property or perhaps see the pyramid as symbolizing man in someway (or vice versa) . it seems to hint at a lost understanding of geometry…I should be very interested were u to rediscover such (hence the intrigue to me of what u set out to do)

4 Likes

I think the same thing!
:thinking:

Count me in

I wish to join.

I have a billion questions so if I’m not reading this correctly @C.Kendall you want to bring the inferno realm here…like here open the vail…drop the curtains reveal what should bee seen…first I hope I wasn’t the only weird one here who read this in your voice cause I’m just just weird like that lol…and two on to seriousness in all for this but what would happen if you did this if we did this what are the dangers here mass awakenings people freaking out world destruction? Like what would happen…before I agree then get yelled at cause I probably will be told to not join cause that’s what furfur does with me…anyway I am extremely curious to know this answer I believe it’s time for those to see truth honestly but I don’t want to bring chaos and harm to anyone I’m sure I’m missing the point of this but we’ll ugh I hope I’m not

7 Likes

I have been doing this by my fucking self, alone for over 20 years. Grounding my parents empire into my city of nealy a million people.

Where was the rest of Infernal Empire at? I asked for help years ago, nothing.

I am fucking tired.

Let you take over. Every fucking second of every day and night. There is no break. No relief. No friends. No gods. Just you holding everything together. You will lose everything because you are to tired to work on your current human lifetime. And everyone thinks you are a loser whom is just lazy.

It’s funny, once I truly let go of giving a shit. The world is starting to fall apart. It’s not a just mere coincidence.

No one on this forum believes me. That’s fine.

Once this shit is done. I can take a much needed break and rest.

11 Likes