I’m paranoid, help

When I walk alone outside and people stare too long at me I always think of fighting them, today I was shopping and was standing in the queue and the person before me said “you’re too close to me” and I got so paranoid and angry, normally I would ask lucifer to deal with it but I want to know which spirit has the ability to make my paranoia stop.
Note: I can only go out for three hours a day and I’m in a rehab home care

Unpopular opinion:

I think instead of working with an entity, you can use some mindfulness to deal with this.

One thing that I got wrong about mindfulness was that it’s not just meditation. I used to have pretty bad intrusive thoughts, but instead of anger it was self-hate and frustration to a point I was physically harming myself.

For example, when you were standing in the queue, you identify how you feel and A) address it by removing yourself from the equation (by walking away, etc.) or B) identify it and recognize that how you’re feeling is irrational and try to calm yourself down. I find that A is my personal favorite because removing myself from a situation for a moment helps me clear my head.

I’m sure someone else will follow up with some entity that can assist. I think these steps and an entity can help. I recommend reading Eva’s Law of Attraction to explain why. Taking steps on your own to achieve some stability will go a long way (it did for me).

EDIT:

I’ll also say there are some apps out there that can help with B. I use an app now and it’s helped me make progress.

4 Likes

What i recommend is not for the faint. I would invoke a god or goddess of darkness and chaos. Chaos causes insanity and paranoia. If you can pathwork through chaos work, your mental abilities will only go up.

1 Like

True to some extent, for self development yes you would get stronger , I also prayed to Ares yesterday and today I felt like he was mildly testing me

1 Like

Oh thx that’s a godsend thank u !

1 Like

Ares is a great god! He helped me get back into working out and losing weight. He could help. But as you said he is probably testing you.

1 Like

I program mind with affirmations and void meditation 2 react more peacefully towards others.

1 Like

Have you told your rehab care home? Do think it might be connected?

Also entities get tired of always being asked for things.

1 Like

I 2nd this it might be a part of the recovery process.

2 Likes

See if you can get a cheap paperback copy of this book, I have a feeling it’ll help you place the fight-energy you feel in a more useful context:

1 Like

This may be unrelated or not but the entity trying to possess me made me feel that way…

If it is attached it is attached for a reason and you need to find that reason a deny it that reason any way you can.

1 Like

I did and I calmed down by sharing it with them

1 Like