I’m not 100% convinced in magick , care to change my mind?

You’re putting your intent out in the universe. The best way is to always think that it’s already working, whether you like it or not.

Anyone can do magic, and magic I believe starts within you.

It’s your certainty that might be lacking.

6 Likes

I don’t believe in magick either, this is all an elaborate troll. Im going to turn this into a vice documentary :sunglasses: :gun:

1 Like

Skepticism is a healthy trait in an aspiring occultist. It’ll save you a lot of wasted money, time and energy, because there is a lot of bullshit out there.

I am a full-on believer in and practitioner of magic today solely because I have seen, done, and lived through things which categorically defy any empirical or natural explanation.

I’m wary of anyone who claims to be and hasn’t.

7 Likes

And also, for me it’s about how strong your intentions are and if you put it out into the universe, you’re already on your way to making your desired outcome true.

At times you’ll only have to do it once, at times you have to do it everyday. Patience might be a good thing combined with being certain about it.

You decide how strong your “magical powers” are so if you’re not convinced, you’re only getting half of the benefit of it, or worse, nothing at all.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Experience is key
The more you expierncice your own magick over time the more convinced you will become and the more powerful your magick will be
Sometimes it takes days sometimes it takes weeks and sometimes it takes months to manifest but when it dose it will convince you further and the next operation you do will be more powerful than the former because your belif will be stronger
You should start with small fun operations rather than something that your subconscious sees as hard or impossible to obtain.
Start with something that to you seems like it would be responsible to have in real life.
For example if you are a student you could do an operation to pass a certain test that you have to take in school.
Then when you pass the test your faith in your magicial ability will be strengtend.

3 Likes

It’s real, if you are still a Doubting Thomas, no one’s going to convince you it’s real. You must find out for yourself.

5 Likes

I am sorry, I did not understand. Did you have few results, or had zero results?

Well to be honest not everyone can do magic depending on your thought of what magic truly is. For instance is a lasvegas show magic ? Well for many of us in here it’s not the kind of magic we do or discuses in here. But if you ask the lack of a better word mugglers they would say it’s real pure magic. So no not everyone can tap in to the pure essence of magic. But a lot people that truly know deep meditation can absolutely tap in with the right training and Formost motivation and faith with a lack of a better word or intuition in to our world of magic.

This is my take and thought on this subject !
I to had period were I only did petition ceremonies to diety and protection circle but nothing else because of motivation . I even did a binding spell on my self that’s how low my motivation was and in what I call deep denial on who and what I am. Some of the petition worked and others didn’t But I Never lost my belief or heart it was always into magic as well as my intuition to what pure magic is. Therefore now as I once again have had a second awakening I have re found my self and begun to practice Like I once did and learn other disciplines I previously never did I have seen new aspects of magic I didn’t. Know I could do. And I finally have a goal to what I want and need to evolve in my own path of magic.
I do feel that the intent must be one with the heart and mind. Specially if you work with deities.
So maybe what you need is a break and think about what magic is to you and why you need it in your life.

2 Likes

Being skeptic is good even if you believe in magick “100%” because experiencing some things that make you believe doesn’t mean anything that is claimed to happen is actually possible. So a grain of salt is always best to have. However. It’s no one’s job to change your mind but your own.

2 Likes

It’s the same with feng shui. It don’t matter what you believe. Same with gravity. It don’t matter you believe it or not. It’s there, It works if you apply it properly as there are certain rules /procedures that makes it work… IT follow the laws of the universe. So many people think feng shui is rubbish. Yet we get results. A person in a home gets different results because each home have different energy depending on person’s astrology too. You can’t deny that our environment and energy affects our state of mind as well as our energy body for health. Don’t need to change your mind. Magick exist.

6 Likes

If you cannot accept magick, that is your problem, not mine or anyone else’s.

8 Likes

I think doubt kinda gets in the way. And I don’t want to say “it just takes faith” but I mean it kinda helps to be sure that something ur doing is gonna work for it to happen. I don’t think magic always works 100% every time, but in my experience it mostly works and I enjoy it so I just keep doing it.

But I’m not here to change anyone’s mind about anything. Do what you want

2 Likes

"I’m not 100% convinced in magick , care to change my mind? " @username666

Not really. :smirk:

6 Likes

It’s not any of our places to change your mind.
That’s your own work, you do it.

2 Likes

I cannot change your mind, as I hold no place of importance to do so. That is all you my friend.

That being said, I care to believe that we make magic far harder than it needs to be. It is okay to be skeptical outside of ritual when a working is not being done, but definitely not before, during or right afterwards. You are going to screw yourself over if you do and choke your working. I tend to be over analytical so I have found that practicing a simple gesture of marking when the ritual has began and ended has helped quite a bit (personally, I knock on the wall). Everything that happens in between is part of the experience, no matter how small and is taken as it is until a time comes to reflect upon it. Setting realistic timeframes for actual spell work can also be beneficial for experimenting.

As far as your two following questions, one of my craziest experiences in another realm was getting my ass kicked and something ripped out of me by Anubis for trying to command him in his own home. It was later returned in a ritual years later.

As for most miraculous result, successfully “killing” off an aspect of myself that strongly desired death and manifested as multiple suicide attempts would probably take the cake, as I was pretty much engulfed in that dark place of mind. That ritual was essentially a funeral rite with Azrael.

4 Likes

Its all upto you

1 Like

The results tapered off so to speak. It felt like after awhile my magick weakened over time almost.

Maybe care to read this:

1 Like

Multiple experiences that were beyond normal human abilities, comprehension, and super coincidences.

I did a chant in the car we made a u turn on the same street not even 200 feet away from this car, was gone and we pulled into where it was. Plenty of other things but that one specifically was interesting because my friend who has no ties to magick saw it with me.

1 Like