I’m new here

Hello!

I’m new here. Not really sure what to put into an introduction? I like demonic magick, vodoun, Goetia, Lucifer as well a myriad of other entities and topics.

Can’t wait to meet you all! Hope you all have an awesome day!

1 Like

Weclome @AshesAndFire Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have actual experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your information, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer the questions. Failure to provide a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Where do you hail from?

I’m British!

Do you have actual experience in magick?

Yes, I have around twenty years ish experience.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Ummmm evocation was a big one for me for a long time. I always liked the kof method the best.

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Vodoun! Looking to expand my awareness.

Hope these answers are ok!

AF

1 Like

What systems of evocation have you practiced in your twenty years?

By KOF, do you mean Kingdoms of Flame?

1 Like

Yes Kingdoms of flame. I always found that to be very affective for me. I’ve also used the gallery of magick systems to find success a few times. But ultimately kof is my favourite.

What about you?

1 Like

Ceremonial magician for 25 years. Experience in Golden Dawn, Enochian, Heremtics, and the Chaos Magick paradigm. Been focused on the evocation system of EA Koetting for the last 10 years or so.

2 Likes

Welcome AshesAndFlames your gonna love it here everyone is really nice and helpful the person you’ve been talking with is really insightful and knows alot about this game we are all playing.

So yea you can’t do phychic scans through pm or offer anyone a tarrot caRd reading until you’ve been here 3 months a rule to avoid scammers and to weed out people of pure malice. You can do scans though there’s many threads for that. The search bar is also super helpful there’s thousands of pages on here archived just about any question can be found.

So yea hope to see you around. I’m expecting a awesome picture for your display pic.

1 Like

Thank you Vaynord!

1 Like

Very cool! I look forward to learning from you :slight_smile:

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome :grinning:

1 Like