I’m laying my cards down on the table so to speak

Ok everyone,

I’m laying my cards down on the table so to speak, I have got the B.L.G Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence and Mastering Divination: Omniscience Courses As well as the Universal Circle!

As some of you might be aware by now I’m was brought up in the Slavic Tradition of Magick and Witchcraft, but somewhere along the path of life I fucked up, as some might,

What I want to achieve at this point of time, is a few things for now, (1) Have a Familiar that helps me, (2) have some money come my way, (3) The power in what ever form to take over and run a Cultural Club that is not truly doing so well, for this I need to have Charisma, or Magnetism, have these people listen to me, and take on board my ideas, once again some money, and like most I also want to have some fun, is that so bad? Then I want to go further and ascend up the path. Spiritual that is!
I’m not asking for your help or approval, some tips would be greatly appreciated, like where do I start with the above tools I have etc.

Sure Ive toyed with some ideas, like calling a Slavic god form, to get into the mindset of the people that way, etc. etc. But I think I might start with working out how to get or create a Familiar, then find a demon angel or spirit to take and teach me further to achieve some of these goals
The reason I have asked you guys previously about Karma Bullshit, and talked about Law of Attraction, is because a feel Black Magick brakes through all this, and says if you want this, Just declare it, and take the necessary Magickal steps and do it. No hold back…….
Thanks guys for all your past posting to some of my questions it’s been priceless to me, thank you
Like always any comments are truly thought about and appreciated

Well you can always open the Abramelin square for money.

But if you want a demon that will help you take over a club, Paimon.
A demon that gives excellent familiars, Belial.

Hope this helps,
Orismen

P.S. Hell yeah man! I just had similar thoughts lastnight. I was thinking “You know what, I am a sorcerer…why the fuck don’t I start acting like it?” I am going to start smashing some shit and build what I want to build.

People don’t always remember every word you say to them but they will always remember how you made them feel, and one short-cut to charisma is to give the person you’re talking to 100% of your attention while you speak to them.

That may sound the reverse, like you should be cold and aloof and put them in their place, but in fact if that person’s basking in your attention, they temporarily feel like the most important person round and they WILL remember you gave them that feeling, associate it with you, and so on.

Look at any really skilled politician or public figure, they turn their face 100% to the people they’re addressing, and give them full-beam interest, there’s a warmth and a focus there - it’s not what people expect from anyone in power and authority and it leaves a very positive impression.

Most average people have fairly low self-esteem and a lot of self-doubts and pain, and if you make them feel small, since they feel that way anyway, they’ll begrudge you for what they perceive as seeing their secret shameful selves.

I’ve seen too many people who aspire to leadership in any field be distracted, doing that thing of looking over someone’s shoulder to see if someone more interesting is out there, and it leaves a bad feeling and doesn’t make that person seem charismatic or magnetic, they just seem distractible, rude, and weird.

Also, develop a good firm handshake, NEVER look at a woman’s breasts while you’re talking to her if you want to be taken seriously (save that for off-duty!) and make sure the palms of your hands are always dry, people remember a sweaty palm and it sends all the wrong signals.

If your teeth are dodgy, either fix them or work out a friendly smile that doesn’t show too much, and also develop the ability to fake-smile in a way that looks sincere, you have to kind of crinkle your eyes a bit, maybe think of someone or something you’re fond of to get some warmth in your eyes. You shouldn’t need it often, but it’ll be invaluable if you can master it.

Source of my opinion: working in media & related things in London for several years, meeting people (including politicians) who got it right and far more who got it wrong, and talking to people who coach others to be professional & charismatic. None of this is magickal as such, but it IS really simple, and means you can save your big guns (godforms, demons, spells etc.) for the important stuff.

Which entity do I call upon to be granted supernatural abilities?
Charisma and attraction Magic
Demonic aid with social skills!
Advice needed
Magick as a force?
Projecting Charisma

People don’t always remember every word you say to them but they will always remember how you made them feel, and one short-cut to charisma is to give the person you’re talking to 100% of your attention while you speak to them.

That may sound the reverse, like you should be cold and aloof and put them in their place, but in fact if that person’s basking in your attention, they temporarily feel like the most important person round and they WILL remember you gave them that feeling, associate it with you, and so on.

Look at any really skilled politician or public figure, they turn their face 100% to the people they’re addressing, and give them full-beam interest, there’s a warmth and a focus there - it’s not what people expect from anyone in power and authority and it leaves a very positive impression.

Most average people have fairly low self-esteem and a lot of self-doubts and pain, and if you make them feel small, since they feel that way anyway, they’ll begrudge you for what they perceive as seeing their secret shameful selves.

I’ve seen too many people who aspire to leadership in any field be distracted, doing that thing of looking over someone’s shoulder to see if someone more interesting is out there, and it leaves a bad feeling and doesn’t make that person seem charismatic or magnetic, they just seem distractible, rude, and weird.

Also, develop a good firm handshake, NEVER look at a woman’s breasts while you’re talking to her if you want to be taken seriously (save that for off-duty!) and make sure the palms of your hands are always dry, people remember a sweaty palm and it sends all the wrong signals.

If your teeth are dodgy, either fix them or work out a friendly smile that doesn’t show too much, and also develop the ability to fake-smile in a way that looks sincere, you have to kind of crinkle your eyes a bit, maybe think of someone or something you’re fond of to get some warmth in your eyes. You shouldn’t need it often, but it’ll be invaluable if you can master it.

Source of my opinion: working in media & related things in London for several years, meeting people (including politicians) who got it right and far more who got it wrong, and talking to people who coach others to be professional & charismatic. None of this is magickal as such, but it IS really simple, and means you can save your big guns (godforms, demons, spells etc.) for the important stuff.[/quote]Wow, Lady E! That’s fantastic advice!

Okay, magickal stuff - Asuly, do some kind of group evocation or maybe just a summoning of the ancestors of your group of people that you want to draw to you - lay down a nice offering or two, maybe some alcohol that’s related to your home culture, and traditional food, candles, music playing, whatever would summon them forth.

Then, respectfully ask them to bring forth their children’s children through dreams, yearnings, the desire for inner truth - implore them to guide their descendents towards the older ways.

You could perhaps create a sigil (using the OAS method) or just a symbol that’s evocative, charge that at this working, and use that to place maybe a few adverts in newsagents, or whatever kinds of community noticeboards people might read?

You might like to choose a significant date - an equinox, any date that’s special in your ancestral heritage - to do this.

Sorry if my practical post above killed this down a bit, but I think asking the ancestors to help via dreams is a good first magickal step.

Good luck!!