I’m jealous of the spirits

People die from covid 19 and more and more people die from coronavirus. I have had a desire a longing to be out of this world. I just did a meditation came out of it, realizing I’m jealous, spirits have everything that I want ability to do magick when I want without Humanly limitations they get to be free from all the Hard ships of the physical world :earth_africa: they also get to be with Loved one, all my loved ones are Dead. I have to stay here Being on the physical realm feels as this a (consequence) The times I almost died I was afraid so I saved myself, it was a mistake to save myself. I guess I’m just gonna have to stay here and live out my sentence.

Anybody else feel like this?

No they don’t.

What’s worse. Lung cancer or stomach cancer? Just because they don’t have the same struggles as we do, does not mean there are none for them. And just because they are not “physical” as how you perceive it, does not mean they are easier.

8 Likes

Cancer is cancer I don’t believe any cancer is worse than the other.

So why should human struggles be worse than spirit struggles?

1 Like

Homelessness loneliness spirits have homes they have shelter food drinks etc.

No they don’t lol, the “spirits” are on their own physical world, they deal with hardships, if you learned to project to their home, the etheric plane you’d see that there’s entities living in poverty, entities living lavishly, there’s entities constantly fighting for territory, and what we normally consider taboo here isnt so much taboo there so entities murder each other and nothing happens unless they are within territories that have laws and the likes.

sure they don’t have diseases but they have things similar, for example ghouls exist due to human and nonhuman entities being overcome by negative energy as one cause so they become masses of tar-like toxic energy that only knows how to consume.

there’s pros and cons to all places.

16 Likes

my negative energy can Create ghouls do I have to set the intent to create a ghoul I’d like to have a friend, do I have to use a particular elemental energy to create a ghoul

You misunderstood me. humans and nonhumans become consumed by the negative energy themselves and become ghouls which are mindless masses of negative energy that only know how to consume, primal in nature. You don’t make someone a ghoul, you yourself if you were there would become one.

Ghouls are killed on sight by people projecting to the etheric and numerous entities because they are not beneficial they are rabid and no clue of their former selves.

9 Likes

Ok

Caution!!! That sounds like running away and that kind of attitude disminishes the vibration of a witch which is dangerous too cause it says like hello to parasites and gods wannabes spirits. Stay strong and enjoy life and flesh

1 Like

I’m warded so I can get in a very Dark place emotionally mentally physically and spirits don’t mess with me

1 Like

Awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

And I’m not gonna commit suicide I tried that many times before it never worked. Just a waste of time and energy. So I am gonna use my energy wisely And not spend it on things like suicide that won’t even work an impossible task.

1 Like

We have it better than spirits, because we are physical. We can do many things that they cannot. They work with us to achieve things and have experiences that they can’t.

You have a soul. You can do everything they can and more.

Covid19 and coronavirus is the same thing, just pointing that out cause it sounds like you view them as different

And who told you they don’t have limitations?

I like how you give human characteristics on something that’s not a human and you assume that everyone has an afterlife (a conscious one on top of that!) so they get to be with loved ones.

Many and all have a weak reality.

3 Likes

Same here. I’ve spent years wishing I was never born.

1 Like

I know some spirits don’t get to be with loved ones due to things I didn’t assume and I didn’t assume that every spirit is happy and has everything I haven’t had a massive Obsessive Desire To be complete specific due to mana among other things

Nota

Yes, I know what you mean. A lot of people feel this way, I’m another of them, there’s someone else I notice here who gets it.
You’re absolutely not alone on this one.

Those of us in this energy are not allowed to leave yet. You’re right, you won’t be able to leave voluntarily, and it’s a waste of time trying. We’re here for a reason, maybe you made a promise to a freind, like I did, maybe you were curious, maybe you wanted to do something specific, but it’s you yourself keeping you here. So the key is to work on your spiritual strength to get in touch with you as the spirit that thought this was a good idea and find out why. That helps a lot.

So, I wouldn’t characterise it as jealously myself, more of a “what the fuck was I thinking incarnating to this shithole?” Hence the importance of contacting your own spiritual self to find out why.

5 Likes

No.

4 Likes