I' m at a loss here, regarding when to cast

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just done with non occultists and their bullshit. Even though I don’t wear my beliefs per say, I think they know. Are they really so ignorant that they go around picking battles with people unwisely? I don’t believe in casting against other black magicians, its just common sense, who the hell really wins any kind of witch war?:joy::rofl: So with Asmodeus urging me on here, with people that aren’t even pagan let alone Satanists, and im Italian I’m a freaking hot head lol. Trying to use self restraint here, so it’s very hard for me to not increase the temperature in their environment. For them it would be like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. I don’t understand how these people make it in the world. They do that to each other and have the balls to fuck with us in the worst possible ways. Do they think that the desert troll god is gonna save them? I think not. I know he won’t. In fact, if they are xtians the attack on them will be much worse. So I think I should call them and just say, thank you for making this easier for my friend and I. Wth is wrong with these idiots?

1 Like

I don’t waste my time on them if it’s something petty, sometimes telling them to f*ck off is enough, if it’s something a bit more serious, I’ll do something that fits what they’ve done, but I say go for it if they truly cross a line that you have set. So thats the conclusion I have come to, because it has now come to a dare. Apologies for venting. Spiritually speaking, it’s treat them magically how you would someone who tries to break into your home and harm your family. That’s really what they’ve done in a way. Dark regards.:grin:

1 Like

I used to canvass door to door for the Dems. It seemed that every house I went to there was an an annoying ass dog barking. Some of them would keep barking even after I was five houses down. If they could see me, they would bark. Anger is born of fear. The people you speak of are in a reactionary state.

Whats the use of being upset or even concerning yourself with people acting like frightened children in the dark? To engage with them in a hateful manner is to become them. Youre in charge of your emotions, not them. You’re better than that. Thank them for teaching you patience. Thank them for displaying behaviors you dont want to have as a reminder to focus on yourself. I suggest any work you do to involve improving yourself. Let the babies continue crying throughout the night. You are not their keeper. Also, even if you did wish to help them help themselves, you wouldnt be very effective at it without the laborous process of cultivating yourself to potentcy

Theres always inner work to be done. Change comes from within. Be honest with yourself, where could you be improving? Focus on that.

Thank you.

3 Likes

They’re not in a reactionary state, they are doing it intentionally. Ordinarily I would take the high road, it’s what I would rather do, and I am working on myself, then this happens. I can just imagine what going door to door like that would be like, people can be rude ass hats lol.

What compells you to believe their malicious acts are intentional?

In my story, the dogs were barking just because I was there. And yes, being homeless & going up to million dollar homes having millionaires slam the door in my face when I asked them to back the cadidate pledging to build 400 tiny homes for the homeless taught me a lot. Homelessness taught me a lot. Isolating taught me a lot.

It’s all a lesson, if you are open to seeing it. Human perspective is skewed while in fear based emotions. Their assesment of you is off, and yours of them could be as well. Rise up. Play music, dance, sing… smoke a bowl… Whatever it takes. Get up there, then look at the situation again. These are merely one persons thoughts. You’ll get other opinions from the others, do what you feel is best for you. Should you find yourself stuck again, I invite you to reconsider the opinions youve previously dismissed.

Thank you.

2 Likes

There was a specific incident?
Would you please elaborate?

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m not in any way dismissing your opinions, not at all. Just in the middle of a situation where it’s difficult to stay patient. I appreciate your advice I truly do. Blessings

1 Like

A little, I can, yes. In other words, if an adult ( non practitioner) has been warned previously not to do a certain thing, and it’s a serious offense to me and my family, should I still remain patient with them? In my experience, if nothing is done, it will continue most of the time. But I’m open to learning, not downplaying your advice. It is sound advice. There is much to consider and jumping the gun so to say probably isn’t wise. If I wasn’t so much into my workings with Asmodeus, maybe I would be seeing more clearly. Perhaps, yours was the answer I needed. Tyvm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will just say, this demon is one fiery being lol, it has been interesting to say the least. :joy:

1 Like

Kudos for not letting your fury take the driver seat. Keeping true to yourself is a whole other story. If their offense is equivocal to home invasion and assualt, you have every right to feel upset.

You set a boundry, it was crossed, it’s time to act. Words didn’t work last time. Actions speak louder than words. Is there anyway you can repudiate this person? Shut them out of your life without magick? Something as simple as not talking to them anymore, still affects them. They’re feeding off you the more you engage with them. Deprive them of that pleasure & they’ll be forced to find another host to leech off of.

How do you wish to protect your boundries?
What outcome are you seeking?

1 Like

I have it under control now, it was more like crossing serious personal boundaries. Wish I could tell you more, but I have taken action, with a milder form of magick. Really couldn’t solve it any other way. Thanks!

1 Like