I love you guys

You have been great support for me on this path, I am grateful for every advise, information etc…
I couldnt get this far without you :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

14 Likes

same here ! This forum and the lovely people here have been a big big help with my journey, it’s truly a blessing to be able to discuss things openly here that no one in the real world understands! I try my best to give back by helping and sharing my experiences with the newbies :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have only been on this forum a short while, but, yes, this forum is unique in my experiences. I have never felt at home on a forum before.

5 Likes

I wuv you guys

5 Likes

There is an incredibly strong sense of community here for sure. I have learned so much here from each and everyone of you. I just makes my day to log on and read what everyone across the globe is up to in their life and how similar all our experiences can be.

A.D.

3 Likes

I too really enjoy this community. One of the very few places I can speak openly about what I experience and strive for without hiding everything of value in between the lines, so to speak. It is exhausting after awhile, but here I can relax a bit more.

3 Likes

Aww! I haven’t been here long but I love you guys too! I feel at home here.

3 Likes

Same.

The idea of this forum is good.

It feels less crazy to find similar-minded people.

4 Likes

Its almost my one year anniversary on here so I’m happy to have met spoke or read your guys post thank you all for the mushy mushy love lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy::slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes