I love this forum and the books, but

Maybe Timothy can create a personality test for screening purposes along the lines of the article he posted on the nature of a true dark practitioner. Anyone that does not meet the qualifying score would be charged a fee to use/post here.

you must be dark enough to rape an archangel to ride this ride!

I’m here for entertainment purposes only.

I think we’re all here to fuck bitches and get money, especially me and sinata… end of story

Kinda funny that I consider myself a grey mage who tries to balance out the light and dark, but most of the stuff in his personality write up forthe black magician actually does apply to me.

Also Ixchel you should stop caring about what people on the internet think. I don’t care what anyone on the internet thinks, on forums I have less respect for I troll the hell out of them. So many people who get butthurt over stupid crap it’s honestly baffling.

I don't know how this Timothy person came to the conclusion that I was criticizing his writing. I never did, and didn't even know that he wrote the books. I am most certainly not pathetic. Oh well ... *shrug*

This “Timothy person” is the co-owner of the entire Become A Living God project.

Since I've somehow managed to bring out the hatred and ugliness in people in this forum,

No, what happened is you slandered me, and I defended myself.

I promise to NEVER post again. And, no, I'm not looking for a silver bullet. All I wanted was to learn and figure out where I was going wrong. Life is actually very good for me.
  • Forever silent -

Is that supposed to be a threat? Your silence will not hurt my feelings.

Put your tampon in, and redeem yourself by posting something intelligent.

Real Ascent is fraught with terrors unimaginable. Those who can’t handle being called out on their own oral diarrhea would shrivel at the bellowed salutations of any of the Ancient Gods.

Great postings by E.A. and Timothy as always. Would never expect anything less. @Defectron…you can be balanced and still pass the test. If you failed then you would not have those dark abilities…@Necro…you already know my motto…Fuck bitches…Get $$$…but…I think we really came to fuck bitches up…man tonight was drama…one of the hoes came to my house tonight…inquired as to my status with the ex by walking into my open doorway and then ran down the street…see you either got it in you or you don’t…all bark and no bite…tomorrow I am spending some quality time with my big black grimoire…Man I love that book :wink:

I told you all that some people log off and pace around their house after disagreements on this forum, and no one believed me.

2 things:

#1. This particular post is turning into “The Post That Never Dies” like the FluffyKatz postings.

#2. I’m still here for only entertainment purposes.

Wait a minute? What? When did fluffy leave?

Wait, you don’t think fluffy and ixchel are the same person do you?

Hell for all I know you could be Fluffy…hmmmm

No that’s not fluffy, I have talked to her since then and I don’t think she’s coming back.

Nope…he is not fluffy…she meant well…she is just a bit misinformed on occult reality is all…but…like I told her…you should not have expected nor expect compassion in a dark forum…generally speaking…anything goes in here…you could tell someone to have their father copulate with the halfway decomposed skull of their mother and then eat it…if they were to be severely offended then they are in the wrong forum…lol…although the only person I have discussed fuckery of skulls with is a great Necromancer or Necromaster…Idk having amnesia…Necrosomething…

I’m going to pass on skull fucking a dead person’s eye socket, I’m just not dark enough for that shit.

I have not done it personally…I am lacking the proper anatomy…although it might be entertaining to watch…sorry…my macabre side is overactive today :wink: Hugs and white light Zach…btw…are you at least dark enough to do a death metal version of kumbayah? Might be an epic track…lol…p.s. I am jesting…

I think fluffy…aka…the fluffmeister, fluff O rama, fluffinator, fluff a doodle, The fluff master, fluff o liscious, and the fluff righteousness are all the following forum members at different times:

1. Mode (fer sure)
  2. The Wandering Fool (interesting how “his” avatar changes)
  3. Zech555 (just because)
  4. Sinata (skull fuckery? oh an the amnesia thing fluffy doesn’t know who she is when posting)

jus’ sayin…

Mode…are you a closet practicioner of said skull fuckery? Your avatar…if that even is an avatar…has a skull on the lap…hmmm… :wink: did you send these thoughts in my direction? Lol…

A death metal tribute to Kumbayah? I think I’d rather fuck your skull in the eye socket. Here I was thinking I was above the act of skull fucking but low and behold mixing death metal and Kumbayah, that’s the darkest thing I’ve heard, ever!

At Mode439 I’m not fluffy, I’m just in desperate need of a few thousand sit ups!