I keep seeing this demons name?

Okay so as of this week, wherever I go I keep seeing the name Azathoth whether it’s I’m out at a store or I’m online and somehow it randomly comes up. One point it came up in reference to myself, which I thought was weird. So I looked it up because I got really curious after the fifth time it came up in two days and I saw it was a demon in Lovecrafts books. so I was like, oh okay just some scary character in a book-whatever.

But then I randomly thought about this one old video EA did and remembered I liked it so I looked it up to rewatch it- then here Azathoth is again! (I hadn’t remembered this part, it was fairly quick in the beginning of the video- when he used to constantly advertise different books) Ea mentioned azathoth in a book about the demon a couple years back and now I’m quite confused

Is this a real demon or a fictitious one? And why do I keep seeing it?

2 Likes

It is a fictitious demon created by HP Lovecraft in his Cthulhu Mythos. He is the “blind idiot god that sits at the center of infinity, creating and destroying all things by the monotonous piping of his cracked flute.”

However, there is quite a bit of magick built around the Lovecraft mythos, so there is considerable power in the current, and many people work with it.

The book EA was talking about was most likely S. Ben Qayin’s Black Book of Azazthoth which is S. Ben own unique working within the current.

If you are repeatedly seeing the name, then perhaps the energy behind the mask of Azazthoth would like to get acquainted.

3 Likes

Ooh that’s really interesting. thank you for clarifying that for me, I appreciate it.

Perhaps I’ll have to look into that book and reading it.

1 Like

^^ I’ve had contact with Azathoth aswell,

Dark blind idiot god rings a bell, up there. xD

Sin,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Thoughform gods are real, because they are formed by thought, but they are programs and specific. Theyre not actual gods with parents, etc…

2 Likes

Oh that’s rlly cool, what happened during the contact and what sort of things does he do?

1 Like

let’s just say i found him rather uninteresting,
it felt like he dwells outside of our plane.

^^

1 Like

he contacted you first? I guess it gets boring wherever he is that he’s got to pester random people lol

i wouldn’t call myself a random person,
but thanks.^^

Sin,

¥’B

Yeah I suppose I’m much more random than you. Heh
I’ll watch the video

I watched it, that’s actually really cool

1 Like