I just want to Thank everyone here 😊

I took the initiative to say a huge Thank You :heavy_heart_exclamation:
To all of you that have helped me already to understand and see some facts, the truth behind the scenes…as im trying to find my own path.

Someone asked in another thread, why a Christian would do magick from the moment its forbidden…
Because finding this forum and finding out that in fact magick should not have been forbidden by the church…
That demons and angels are far from how the pastors describe…
That Jesus doesn’t have any problem in the end for us, to work also with demons…(if they don’t mess up with someone’s free will)
Finding out a truth noone was talking about…
Living in 2020 and discovering our own capabilities and power …
This is magick :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

7 Likes

Yo gurl, y u no tag me in this rofl

1 Like

This was a general gratefulness because im reading a loooott in here as you know, and mostly older threads. This forum is a treasure…
I wouldn’t tag anyone here but i have done it in another post and you were my first tag… sister :wink:
We are connected with the same origin, the ancient Greek tradition and mythology is our base.
I wouldn’t say that here but …
without @Anassa I would have left the forum many months now, as my spells never worked :joy:
Instead of thinking magic just doesn’t exist, she made me believe it does and find my way… Her knowledge and experience are unreachable I think :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah i didn’t meant to praise me so much but sure :rofl: Though you’re very wrong @Greecya my experience and knowledge are surpassed by a lot of people, I’m just trying to be a good teacher to you, ya know? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Anassa, don’t underestimate the knowledge you already have or are currently gaining.

3 Likes

Are you talking about the Catholic Church here?

1 Like

Τhe orthodox actually, according to which i was raised…

3 Likes

And you just catapulted me into my next level of research, thank you. :wink:

I’ll be in touch!

1 Like

Im so glad to hear! :smile::v:

1 Like

source

3 Likes

Wheresoever the student seeketh wisdom, there the lips of some initiate eagerly ready to unwittingly butcher understanding open wide :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can you please explain what you mean by this?

It’s my snarky twist on an old hermetic aphorism.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what magick have you seen success with since? And what did you change?

1 Like

She’s actually at this moment experiencing a manifestation of something she really wanted, sooo I suppose she won’t be able to answer for several hours :wink:

2 Likes

Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know

2 Likes

I see. Good reading! :cowboy_hat_face::heart::dart::crown:

1 Like

Hello @Aether!
Actually i was also aware of the law of attraction if we can consider this magic, but i started 2 months ago practicing magick more seriously.
So im trying to reach my dream with every possible way, evoking the spirits which are associated with this area im interested in whereas im also doing affirmations daily and meditation.
What i have achieved so far is creating the right circumstances and sychronicities but i stilll need a lot of work to do.
Im not able to communicate with the spirits yet and i would love to do so, very soon. And also im very relieved that i can practice and learn more about this area, because i was always attracted by the occult, but totally terrified from what i had been taught. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wish you were there…!! Maybe one day… :slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like