I just turned 16

Ok so i turned 16 about 2 weeks ago and ever since i’ve had a major power increase. Before i had a decent amount of control over energy and a quite a lot of it too. Like i could move all the energy in a room with ease and i had way more energy than the normal person. But now i can completely control all the energy in a huge area and my energy has become super dense.
Before i could deal with spirits dæmons and even some super strong elementals with ease but now i can completely decimate a spirit and even take the remnants of other spirits and energy to form new ones with ease.
Just the other day i saw though a seat and was able to tell the position of a backpack and even how many fingers my friend had up.
I have some other abilitys but there not all that important right now.

I need to know what is happening to me and if my powers are unusally strong or just normal. And if they are stronger than they should be why that may be.

1 Like

Congratulations @anon8075121 and happy belated birthday

1 Like

Thanks my bday was the 2nd

1 Like

Congratulations. Did have your Dark Baptism and sign your name in “The book of the beast”?

1 Like

A lot of movies and lore and etc shit all have the coming of age moment for magick be 16 or 18 and at that age its like your gates just open and you get super charged. Thats about i got for an explanation

3 Likes