I... just had a experience with Lucifer

Sorry?

The touching, I think it’s on the third eye.

1 Like

Job well done!

Oh, yeah. I often feel pressure on my third eye. It’s nice that Lucifer seems to touch my legs though, I can differentiate when it’s him and not another being.

With all my former believes I don’t feel negative energy at all. I had to overcome fears first. And had a parasite. But I can now define who has good intentions and who has not. Learned from him. He even helped me one time with a negative entity/experience and learned me to use my own powers next time…

I’m a newbie to this all but last night I had a weird experience I slept late at 2 and then I woke up somehow I saw darkness beside me it was like a shadow I had control over my body but, I had this weird feeling like a wave of power. I went to sleep again only to wake up to the sensation of falling I don’t know if this was anything or something like I said I’m very new to this all

@Pretty_Poison Welcome to this forum. Though you are a newbie like me so there are possibilities of hallucination. Don’t panic! Try to observe this for more couple of days.

By the way, please write something in the new member thread about introducing yourself first. It is one of the rules of this forum. Thank you.

Welcome @Pretty_Poison It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3