I... just had a experience with Lucifer

I didn’t even think I was ready for this but Lucifer just came to me. I closed my eyes I just made great progress with my mediation practice and found my spirt animal today so I am stoked on that so I close my eyes and I just immediately went into a trance. I was sitting in a field talking to my spirit Animal and I was asking her questions I asked her had my third eye openend. She told me yes then. I asked her what are my next steps. She told me to continue my practice to strengthen my chakra, and also to start delving in to invocation. I asked who should I begin with she then put her paw on my leg and licked my cheek and said he will come to you. And left. I then started hearing Lucifer’s enn.Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer. over and over and I saw waves then red flashing lights two of them and a bright white orb with blue/black outline.
He said I see you’ve meet your guide?
I’m kinda dumbfounded at the point he then chuckles. I asked are you Lucifer.
He responded yes I am, I am who you seek what do you need. I am curious about enlightenment in my path of music and knowledge of the world i world. I can help with that but there is more I see you need. I ask what do I need lord (trying to be respectful). You are weak in your life force you need guidance on how to live a fruitful life, and not be so afraid. I recommend king piamon as well as Asmodeus, and Belial. Do not be afraid as they will help you remove your shortcomings.
I asked him a few more questions. I then asked has he been watching me and helping me. He then said I’ve been with you since a the year 1993. That freaked me out because that was the year my parents broke up and I had the worst nightmare of my life involving a hell Fir a three year old

12 Likes

Your making Amazing progress, keep it up :slightly_smiling_face:
Pm me if you need help with anything.

1 Like

I then asked if I was able to go to sleep he said yes you need rest you will need it then he said sleep well and we will be in touch. Then I came out of it

1 Like

Thank you I most definitely will I am gonna try and get rest as I have to listen to Lord Lucifer. I can kinda still feel him willing me to sleep :sleeping:

1 Like

Lucifer seems to touch my feet and lower legs to let me know he’s around. Whenever I focus on him/talk to him I can feel it there, gentle stroking.

2 Likes

Lucifer for me becomes my master on magic, and I feel strongly his energy and his presence all the time and he manifest more and more he motivate me to evoke him every day

2 Likes

I should evoke him more often too then. If it just increases the connection.

2 Likes

The next time you call him talk to him to manifests more on me I will do the same for you…this is extremely powerful

2 Likes

Do you want to work together? Encore19

1 Like

So today went absolutely crazy. First of all I felt Lucifer’s presence with me all day a strong and intense fire and will to learn and gather information. I also felt my spirt animal follow me around The Whole day I was sitting in class and felt my fox sit on my right leg and Lucifer leading me to the right info in my music theory class. I took my exam that I was practically loosing sleep over. Lord Lucifer as I began taking the test told helped me understand the question by reading them to me in a new way which I grasped immediately. He is with me right now as I type this chuckling about my excitement. Even though I got an 80 on the test which he was a little up set with me he didn’t yell but talked to me as a stern parental figure. He says I will understand more later. Off topic he is a fan of my vape juice it’s a cinnamon cookie flavor. I never imagined him to have a sweet tooth :smile:

3 Likes

That’s amazing!

1 Like

You have a fox?! what a cool familiar!

1 Like

Yea she’s awesome, very playful too

1 Like

Coffeefreak27, does your fox like to curl up around your legs? I can imagine you sitting on the floor near a nice carpet with fringes and your fox comes right over to you. Does she like to nab jewelry? I can see her bringing stuff like that to you.

1 Like

No not yet but she does lay on my lap whenever I’m laying. She’s just seems to enjoy my company lol.

1 Like

I was preparing a work the other day and I kept on seeing one of my spirit cats materializing to my left. It was really cool–I wish I could touch them though. Sometimes at night I’ll see one when I get up and see it like it’s one of my living cats–go to pet her and my hand will go through her mirage straight to the floor.

1 Like

Yea that’s the only bad part I can’t touch her when she materializes by me but I feel her weight when she lays on me. I’m just glad she’s with me

1 Like

YES I feel the weight of the cats as well.

1 Like

Oh sure! PM me if you want to try something or compare experiences.

Haha, with me on my forehead.