I introduce myself

After visiting the forum in the months, some interventions, especially those of Lady Eva, i decided to register. As my account suggests, i’m a fan of the Duchess Bune :slight_smile:
I have read several books on evocative magic but, the few spaces available, the fact of still living with my parents have represented for me an obstacle that i would like to try to overcome here.
Over the years i have tried to cultivate my interiority by dedicating myself to readings on the Advaita Vedanta, the rhenish mystic and philosophers such as Nietzsche and Schopenhauer, also reading about biology, sales techniques (hence Bune!), history and much more!
From my English you will avoid how one of the first demons i should turn to is Agares ^ _ ^ and i am aware of it :slight_smile:

Thanks for your attention and for those who contribute to making the forum an interesting experience for many who try their hand at magic!

7 Likes

Interesting

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grazie per il benvenuto!

I refer to mystics like Meister Eckhart, Angelus Silesius, Nicola Cusano, just to name a few :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I had to think about Tauler :slight_smile: Hope you’ll find what you are looking for

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you learn many useful things and enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

I created this new thread to find out if my project with the Duchess Bune is feasible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like