I hope we didn't share this dream

So yeah sometimes I go into my freinds dreams, not always intentionally but it happens. Anyway last night I dreampt that my face got stiched to his butt by our old high school gym teacher and we had to run a lap around the track like that before they would take the stitches out. I called him up today and he did vaguely remember having a dream about me and high school last night. I really hope that wasn’t a shared dream, because if it was it would mean on an astral level at least my face would be touching his butt and that would just be terrible.

Dont worry All is One, so in the end you were touching your own butt lol

Well I suppose that’s a little better then having it be someone elses butt.

This is so confusing, i’m starting to get worried that who is sewn on who’s ass now too…

But really, i don’t buy that “we are all one” mentality, if that would be true i wouldn’t see point in doing anything - because i wouldn’t exist on my logic.

Uhh, its just such a total paradox for me on so many levels.

Shaddup, we’re trying to work out a metaphysical defence here that’ll stand up in court: if you’re bored, go dust some icing sugar round your own bum then post tomorrow asking if anyone dreamt they ate a doughnut, 'kay?

Shaddup, we’re trying to work out a metaphysical defence here that’ll stand up in court: if you’re bored, go dust some icing sugar round your own bum then post tomorrow asking if anyone dreamt they ate a doughnut, 'kay?[/quote]

Wat

//// i know i shouldn’t have answered this

or in the logic of everyone is one i know, i shouldn’t have made all these answers and and answer to myself, and you shouldn’t have maybe written even this post that i,being you have written and now we have already read.

I have seriously had the experience of dreaming I did… odd things to friends or people at work, and they were weird with me the next day, so I think it can happen.

In dreams, no-one can sue you of course, but on the other hand you never know who the dream originated with, so maybe Defectron’s teacher had been fantasizing about that stuff so hard it finally broke his own reality-bubble and entered the dream? Who knows.

Uhh… I want to dream kill everyone who has dream discriminated against me now, gotta be Freddy Krueger. But i have done stuff to people too in dreams, mostly random thought, like hitting with a knife and such… And have quite often seen dreams of me too. Also very disturbing how some of your male friends can be female or something in dreams… Lol why i tell this, i have no such sick fantasies.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:3914”]I have seriously had the experience of dreaming I did… odd things to friends or people at work, and they were weird with me the next day, so I think it can happen.

In dreams, no-one can sue you of course, but on the other hand you never know who the dream originated with, so maybe Defectron’s teacher had been fantasizing about that stuff so hard it finally broke his own reality-bubble and entered the dream? Who knows.[/quote]

It wasn’t my occult teacher, I’ve had enough weird stuff happen with him without my face stuck on his butt. The person it happened with was a freind of mine who for one reason or another I have tendency to come into the dreams of. I’m just glad he didn’t fart or poop.

Oh right, I mis-read and thought it was your gym teacher (I’d put nothing past those guys) but I see now he just did the stitching.

I haven’t had any good dreams about people off this site lately, I’m feeling a bit neglected. :frowning:

Excluding EA I can only think of two dreams I had about someone on this forum. One was about the1gza, that was awhile ago. The other was a more recent one.

I had a dream about necromaster which I feel may have been an important message about my trip to skinwalker ranch with frater apotheosis, in the dream for some reason necromaster had a shaved head and was showing a documentery in a little theater called “daemons of the desert” which was about entities in the area. Since it was a dream though I wasnt really taking any of this seriously and was just making fun of his haircut, but then when I woke up I was like “oh shit, that meant something”

I kind of feel like the shaved head was signifigant, a shaved head can mean several things, in japan it can simbolize shame, in other cultures it can symbolize going into battle, if we get closer to what necro was about it can also be associated with nazi-ism. so I’m not sure what it meant or how it is related to what we’ll be doing by skinwalker ranch.