I hired a magician to manifest ex back

Hi guys,
I’m new to this forum and I’ve already introduced myself on the other thread. I’m completely new to magic and I came across it after reading about the law of attraction. I’ve learnt a little bit about making sigils and have actually been successful in manifesting a couple of things however what I really want back is my ex. This is something I know I’m struggling with because I know I’m struggling to let go which I know is the main aspect of it. Although I am getting better and in a much stronger mental state than I was.

We broke up earlier this year and since I struggled a lot. Suffered from anxiety and just with my mental health in general. Weve only spoken a few times since weve broken up and most of those have been arguments. Previously she was just saying she didnt want to be in a relationship at the moment and I think a lot of this is down to her age she is a few years younger than me I’m 30 and shes 24 and we were about to move in together. She got frustrated that my family hadn’t accepted our relationship but the main reason for this was because we had broken up previously and cultural differences but my family did accept it in the end and by then she said it felt like it was too late for now but you never know what’s going to happen in the future. Recently she found out that last time we broke up I had actually slept with someone else but that was only because I was again in a really bad mental state and in a state of depression I was trying to take my mind of it. She got angry that i didnt tell her when we did get back together a year and a half ago. A week and a half ago she said shes going to delete my number and no longer wants contact with me.

Now I am trying to get myself into a place where I dont care if she comes back or not and I know itl still take a bit of work on my end. So I have decided to hire J.S garret to do a ritual to help me in getting her back and I was wondering how successful this would be and if anyone has experience in somethign similar. I also wanted to ask would I still need to let go even if someone else was performing the ritual on my behalf

4 Likes

Hi Avi, and welcome. To answer your question about letting go. Yes, to dwell, or constantly think about your ex coming back is referred to as: “lusting after the results”. Which can negatively affect the spell, or actions you ask to have performed.

There are many threads here that talk about no communication with ex’s, how to quit worrying, meditation, focus on yourself, and self improvement. Just search.

There will be an answer, have faith, and be blessed.

1 Like

Hey thankyou so much for responding. I already feel like I’m in a much better place than I was a few weeks ago and I’m trying to get myself in a position to where I dont really mine if she comes back or not which obviously will be difficult but I’m getting there. Do you mind it I ask it you have Any experience with this yourself and how powerful is j s garret in performing the ritual

2 Likes

Avi, sadly I have not had any rituals performed by JS Garret, I am what the site considereds a baby mage. I work mostly petition spells, and speaking with the entities. I know what it’s like to have love and lost. To walk a road that crumbles away underfoot. I wish you the best of success. blessed be, may the spirits smile warmly towards you, and your heart be healed.

2 Likes

Thank you very kind of you

2 Likes

I hope to hear updates, though it may take a while before you see any results.

1 Like

Yeah Il try and stay patient and be as positive as possible. I’m actually focusing on moving on and seeing it as a bonus if she comes back. Ofcourse I want her back a lot but I’m going to stop that from being my main aim in life

3 Likes

I just wanted to give an update I spoke to J.S garret last night and he will be performing the ritual in a few weeks. I will be using the next few weeks to work on self love and not focus on my ex. I just wanted to send love to everyone out there who is struggling without their ex and to believe in the process

6 Likes

Update- I’ve had a brief chat with JS garret and the ritual will be performed will be mid July. Since then I had a message from my ex saying she apologises for the way she treated me during the break up and forgives me for the mistakes I made. I kept my reply short and sweet.
This was from someone who had deleted my number a few weeks prior. I will not be making anymore contact until a few weeks after ritual or I may even wait for her to make contact first.

I told JS garret I was glad the ritual was still a few weeks away as the space I’ve had from the situation has been really good for me and the desire and lust for results is barely there anymore. Im now waking up every day feeling positive and happy.

My advice to anyone who is struggling with the ex is to accept your current situation as soon as I let go and stopped caring as much I got an apology message which was all i could think about before… will update again in a few weeks if anyone is interested

5 Likes

J.s garret is performing the ritual in 3 days. I was wondering if you more experienced guys had any advice for a beginner like me.

Is it best to forget about it keep myself busy while we await the results or focus on affirmations or do more visualizations

3 Likes

You attract what you need to not desiring it , or by matching up with , aka being filled with love

2 Likes

Did you mean “You attract what you want by mirroring/matching up with it, not by desiring it”?

1 Like

Do you mean to try and forget about it completely and just live my life?

2 Likes

Nope , especially in cases of attracting romance you can easily vibrate desperation which is repelling

1 Like

No you can visualize with emotions of love , just don’t think about with desperation , it’s tug of war , use love and bring it closer , frustration / desperation it moves further

1 Like

Good point, although if you attract it and then vibrate gratitude then it works well, from what I see

1 Like

Amazing thanks for the advice. Il just try to stay positive as I can and focus on things like meditation

4 Likes