I have some messages

5 Likes

I write stuff like that on my notebook all the time

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one who can wright this stuff. Oh yeah I figured that this is ment to be read upside down any idea of what it says?

1 Like

Annnd that is the problem with it! Ask for the messages to be given to you in a language you can understand. What good is the message of you can not read/understand it? I have that situation come up when speaking to them. I mean. English is not their first language so some come up and start talking to you in their language. I politely stop them and request that they please speak to me in a language that I can understand since I live in a time and culture where was only taught English. They usually gracefully comply even if they need to get someone to translate for them! But they learn language much faster than we can. Ask that your human understanding be enlightened to be able to understand this language and ask that they speak to you in the language that you have been exposed to. See if that helps. I would love to know what these words of wisdom mean!

5 Likes

It does how ever I don’t know who is sending me this information.

2 Likes

All you have to do is get in TGS and focus on that info and call out to who sent me this info. Feel for their aura/energy. You should be able to connect to them fairly easily. Then ask them what the writing means and the other things I suggested. You can do this young jedi!! Feel the force!!

6 Likes

This is gonna sound mean, but it looks very much like a written language i made up as a kid. Have you tried to break it through cryptography methods?

2 Likes

Reminds me of Devanagari but it seems more like the structure of Thai… hmm. If you suspect that it’s a natural human language I can help you pinpoint it. I’m decent at linguistic research via Wikipedia.

2 Likes

Isn’t it obvious?

It’s written in Hebrew Alphabet. I used that alphabet in one of my sigils and it’s very recognizable.

6 Likes

I think I should post one of my findings/ research results.

1 Like

I noticed a dimensional/time line shift on my way home from my dealers place and felt like a push to the left. That little bit next to the date is the demintional and time line cordenats. I have been looking through the ancient languages and found some similarities but nothing substantial.

3 Likes

Except the Hebrew alphabet doesn’t use dots except for the letter shin. This writing has various dots.

And there are plenty of symbols that don’t match the Hebrew alphabet at all. Such as symbols which looks like a c and a dash among many other examples.

3 Likes

They do use dots in their letters, at least in some variations of the Hebrew alphabet.

See the dots in the Judeo Arabic version of the same alphabet? There’s some similarities to the the letters “a” and “c”, too, but they are rounded and not really related to our alphabet. I just saw some similarities to the Hebrew. Most of the letters.

4 Likes

Except that the Judeo Arabic script also has letters with two or three dots, but it the script above they only appear singularly, not in groups.

2 Likes

I see the similarities to the Hebrew alphabeth. I’m not saying it is 100% Hebrew, but most of the text looks like it.

I could be wrong, of course.

2 Likes

Now that I look at it again, try looking into Ancient or Medieval Japanese. It looks a lot like Hiragana.

2 Likes

It looks like a combination of at least two languages because at the end of each recoding its not the cho-ku-rei symbol of Sanskrit at the end of each one and I agree with it looking like Hiragana.

I zone out a bit and start to drift into mediation and herd a deep growl that reminded me of this.

4 Likes

You know ^^ ~there is a thread for doodles and random artwork :3

1 Like

Huh I didn’t know that. But this dose pertain to this situation because this being might be the one sending these messages.

1 Like

I don’t think it means anything. I think it’s lines speaking in emotion if that makes sense.
If you were to gaze at it like a similar and try to feel what it interprets you would find out