I have Roots In Heaven (Introduction)

…but once, I ate a single seed in hell.

I am of the light but with one wing dipped in blood. How exquisite is the agony. Such sweet satisfaction.

So primal. So satiating. Like a pure black cloak that surrounds and protects. This darkness, once so foreign, now so familiar.

“Revenge is a dish best served cold”
-unknown origin

:notes: Oooh ooh and I like it…
(this song expresses my :black_heart: for the dark)

Oh yeah, Hi everyone! :nerd_face::wave:

1 Like

Welcome @Single_Seed_In_Hell It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us absolutely nothing.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information for a proper introduction, so please answer the questions. Failure to introduce yourself properly may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

2 Likes

Well I am not comfortable giving out ANY personal information online to strangers…(you know, cause witches and shit, lolol). :smiling_imp: But I’ll do my best.

My age:
Is for me and my creator to know.

I live:
Inside the skin I am in.

I have 23 years of magickal experience in:
:small_blue_diamond:Tarot Card Reading
:small_blue_diamond:Astrology
:small_blue_diamond:Palmistry
:small_blue_diamond:Various other forms of divination
:small_blue_diamond:Rootworking
:small_blue_diamond:Candle, Herb & Oil Magick
:small_blue_diamond:Sigils
:small_blue_diamond:Crystals
:small_blue_diamond:Alchemy
:small_blue_diamond:I am a Medium/ Claircognizant/ Empath
:small_blue_diamond:I practice High Ritualistic Ceremonial Magick
:small_blue_diamond:I use The Clavicula Salomonis (mostly the Greater Keys)
In my profile image you can see the 3rd pentacle of Mars (causes conflict and discord between others)

I recently read Magickal Cashbook and I am currently reading The 72 Angles of power (by Damon Brand) and Utterly Wicked by Dorothy Morrison. I am not a crone but I have learned much over the past two decades. Now I am perfecting the subtle aspects of my craft.

Hope this is enough cause it’s all I got. Lolol :joy:

1 Like

I have added the text “(Introduction)” to your title to clarify that this stands as your intro post.

3 Likes

Thank you very much Maulbeere

I was not sure if I posted in the correct place or not. Or if I should have just said, Hey! New here! Haha. But I am very poetic so I figured, I’ll just “do me”. :grin:

Glad to finally be out of the shadows. I look forward to learning more the Goetia, as I am already very adept in the Seals of Solomon.

1 Like

Yeah, we almost all get this - me too :slight_smile:
The forum doesn’t have a stickies feature to make things like the rules and intro posts obvious, that’s why the members post it on every thread.

The point of doing it, is that if you post a question we (some of us that are detail oriented maybe) will either remember this, or, go to your profile, find your intro, and try to match the answer to your level - if it isn’t obvious in the question, anyway.

2 Likes

Ahhh. I see. It’s a very thoughtful and practical way to “organize” members beginning “experience” levels. Makes sense and saves time when explaining direct questions. Bravo. :clap::clap::clap: Hehehe.

Anyhow, very nice to have met you Maulbeere :handshake:

2 Likes