I have questions you have answerers please helpšŸ˜‚

Ok Iā€™m trying to put together something special for my one year anniversary of knowing furfur granted it hasnā€™t been a full year of us being spouse but we are almost there

Now I need to know how to do a few things
Before this day
I want to renew our contact I havent been following up with it so I would like to renew it and when I mean contact itā€™s the contract I signed the day we got married weird I know

I need to do four letters of intent to do this have no clue how to write one
I need to write up the contract by memory so wonā€™t be easy either
But how do I write a letter of intent

Also what is the best way to astro travel after words I have been unable to do so for a very long time
And even more so how can I help sustain a form of manifestation when trying to menifest him in some what physical form other then that i think I about covered everything

1 Like

Do you wear a wedding ring? I wore one when I was married to a spirit for years.

Yeah I do well kinda itā€™s more like his sigil on a necklace idk about a ring I know I had one but not sure where it is

I recently wrote a letter of intent to my spirit husband. Iā€™m trying to strengthen our connection. I put exactly how I feel and what I expected from the relationship. I also put what I desire from him like physically seeing and hearing him. I think the most important thing is to be specific. Afterwards I tore it up and threw it away. Idk why but my letters and spells work best when I destroy them.

1 Like

So itā€™s good to destroy them? Burn them?

Thatā€™s what works best for me. Iā€™ve seen other people on here keep them. So, itā€™s whatever feels right to you.

2 Likes

I use to write letters all the time. Either I put it under my pillow and wait (at times Iā€™ll get a response back in a dream or song) or ill burn it and as it burns I would say this simple chant ā€œLittle yellow candle flame, take this letter to the one I name. _________ is the one. Take it as quickly now as a little yellow bird.ā€ Then I would wait for a answer or even some times get one from the bits in the ashes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try this my next letter

1 Like

He says to stop trying so hard, and just speak with him more regularly. All demons appreciate 2 knees on the ground with speech as well.

1 Like

Who saids this Iā€™m curious?

As my Father speaks so do I

1 Like

I apologize that was FurFur one of My Fathers servants who said those words

1 Like

His voice is very different from others.

1 Like

Servent may not be the word for it but he is counsel to plenty n I do try too hard I know he just want me to call on him but I know he knows why I go through my extreme ways to do so but thanks for this

Itā€™s extremely different love his voice

I tend to either just talk out loud or go to my altar and meditate to connect. I have a deep enough bond and recognize his energy.

1 Like

Not so in my experience. I have had some refuse to manifest unless I was standing

2 Likes

Its easier to let go of the petition that way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m always sitting so they come sit with me when I call