I have "meet" King Paimon during an Ayahuasca ceremony

Hello, fellow balg members!

I am from Bolivia, and as I have told before, I do ayahuasca ceremonies with a shaman.
Before I write down my story I would like to recommend you, if you are interested in doing ayahuasca you have to be very careful, because there are a lot of charlatans, thieves and not wise people selling ayahuasca these days, so you have to investigate very carefully with whom you what to try a ceremony. Why a ceremony with a shaman and not by yourself? Because he/she is the guide in your first steps into that spiritual realm.

There are a lot of reasons people want to try ayahuasca, not all reasons are spiritual, so the Ayahuasca Spirit can work 4 different ways with one person (or the 4 ways in one night, but that’s is very rare, in my experience).
When she enters your body, she knows you and she knows what you need in that particular moment, and what you have to work with her, that particular ceremony:

1. Emotional work/healing: you need to recognize, work, deal with some emotions you have (fear, sadness, loneliness, despair, etc). It is not rare to cry a lot during these types of ceremonies, sometimes all the night, but then you can feel why you need it this. Ayahuasca is never going to give you nothing you can’t handle.
  2. Mental work: You chat with her and have a conversation with her during all or most of your ceremony. This is very interesting because you can chat with her with whatever you want! your life, the meaning of life, history, current situations in your country, your family, really…whatever you want/need. Usually, this is because you need to work with your mind, rather than your emotions.
  3. Physical work: You need to work/heal your body. Any type of weakness or diseases you need to work, or even notice and she sees you are in this particular need, she is going to make you work on that. You can feel a lot of burning sensations all over your body, but specially in those areas with your particular problem. (please, do not stop your conventional therapy, “occidental medicine” if you want to try this type of healing, that just doesn’t make sense).
  4. Spiritual work: She thinks you need to heal or work with this dimension of your persona and she is going to be a guide into this for you. Every people have a different experience, so I am not going to be very specific with this type of work.

I know there is a lot of people who think Ayahuasca is just a psychedelic drug even myself before I try it thought this, but she is not. She is a spirit, just like Pachamama is (mother earth). The fact that you need to be in “trance” to meet her doesn’t mean she is a “drug”, it is almost like saying an “angel” or a “demon” is a drug because you have an “altered state of mind” to meet them, just is not the case :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Also, you never experience something even remote to abstinence syndrome, not physical, not psychological, not mental, none.

Ayahuasca the plant is the sacred herb (like coca leaves) who help you to meet Ayahuasca the spirit. They are one, but also, not, at the same time. I don’t know how exactly I can explain this, sorry

b

Ayahausca work with this other sacrad herb called “Chacruna” or “Chacrunita” to create the portal to the spirit realm.

So, yesterday I did another ceremony and I did a mental work, (I also had some visions to my past, another life, and some physical work, but was mainly mental). I am not going to detail all the ceremony of course, because there is a lot of personal stuff there, but I wanted to share this particular event:
I started as a member of this forum with the hope to learn evocations of different entities someday. And we talk about it with mama Ayahuasca. She told me that she knows I want to talk to demons, and that I don’t have to fear them. She told me that in order to learn to evocations my first step is to stop being afraid of the dark (yeah I know, please don’t laugh at me). She told me there are a lot of reasons I am afraid of the dark, but I need to work on that first. She told me to look me a room in the night and try to wait some time there…if I have the need to run in the first 5 seconds is alright, but I need to try to wait more time the next time I try this exercise. I need to be comfortable with the darkness.

And then King Paimon appeared but as a snake, a kind of angry, purple, silver and black snake and was dancing and moving with my shaman music until he looked me into the eyes and I could feel those silver powerful eyes and then he entered me, he entered my body and I was no longer me but that snake, and I could see the world with those eyes, it was me in him, most that he in me.

Mother Ayahuasca told me not to be afraid of him, that my people, my ancestors knew him! not as “King Paimon” but as some War God that we used to have and talk to. An then he told me that we are old friends. Then I have a vision of the past, I used to live in the jungle, I was a Quechua, an Inca royalty (I had this vision before, which baffled me a lot because I used to think that if I had existed in other lifes I was sure I was a whore, lol). But in this vision, I have see me before, so I wasn’t surprised. I saw myself going into an expedition with a lot of my people and then we arrived to a big, obscure cave. And then everybody was afraid. I was afraid too, but not for too long, because I was the first and only one to go into that cave. And then turn out inside that cave was King Paimon, this God of War we were looking for. I was the only one who got to met him that expedition.

Then mama Ayahuasca told me not to share this experience with my shaman, because he is not going to understand me, to keep it to myself, which is extremely rare because usually after a ceremony we share everything in case we didn’t understood something he is going to explain to us what that particular vision, feeling, experience, etc… mean. So of course, I didn’t tell him this, but I want it to share with someone, so here it is. :smile_cat::smile_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

I have tried to search for some God of War in ancient cultures here but wasn’t able to see none. Maybe there is no record of this deity because a lot of our cultures lost with the conquest of the Spanish empire and its catholic religion :sob::sob:

I have found [Huitzilopochtli] Aztec God of War, and his snake is very similar to my snake version of King Paimon.

20 Likes

That’s actually very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you for reading my friend :smile_cat:

2 Likes

This is fascinating! Sounds like you had a very profound experience with King Paimon, who has so many aspects and facets that He only reveals gradually, and to those who will be inspired and transformed by this knowledge. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

By reading this, I can definitely see and feel King Paimon’s influence.

3 Likes

Yes indeed was very profound! When he entered my body I could feel a burning in all my body, but not a burning of “temperature”…a “burning of power”, felt really great :blush::blush::heart:

4 Likes

Yes! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Amazing. I met Lord pazuzu in a ceremony. It was a full blown manifestation of him which I couldn’t handle at that time. He brought me into magick again, 3 years after the ceremony.

2 Likes

Did you get to met him again, after those 3 years? :scream:

1 Like

Where do you recommend doing or find a place to do an ayahuasca ceremony?

2 Likes

Sadly I only know people and places here in Bolivia BUT I know my shaman goes sometimes to the states to do some ceremonies (I could ask him where he goes if you want)

I also know a lot of people who came here and PerĂş to do ceremonies (I have met a german dude who wanted to cure his drug addiction and an american soldier who wanted to cure his PTSD)

This is one of the places he does his ceremonies, because the hotel owner bealives in Mother Ayahuasca and built an andean domo to do the ceremonies.

http://www.allkamari.com/portal/

Some advices if you can’t come here to do ceremonies and don’t want to be scammed:

1. Ask your chaman where he/she learned to do ceremonies (usually this has a cultural background, and it is known as a “medicine” in our cultures. With this medicine you can find Mother Ayahuasca “the spirit”).
    If he or she told you she learned trough some classes, or in “a trip” to somewhere is lying. The chamans who work with this medicine usually have a lot of years practicing “andean medicine” before becoming ayahuasca healers. I know a lot of “yatiris” (another type of “andean doctor” who would love to become an Ayahuasca shaman, but it’s just not ment to be).
    Usually it is the spirit itself who says someone can practice and learn to become a healer (they have to take the medicine while taking care of a lot of people who is doing the ceremony, so it is not easy at all).
  2. Your chaman should know the medicine is from the Amazon jungle and this jungle conect communities from Bolivia, Perú, Brazil and Ecuador. With the discovery of the medicine by the western world some people from Argentina and Chile began to do ceremonies, but culturally wasn’t their practice.
  3. Usually this knowledge is learned from one generation to another. My shaman is aymara, but the medicine is Quechua and he told us his grandparents were quechua healers so he learn it from them. Our cultures didn’t pass the information by writting, but by talking (oral history), so your Ayahuasca shaman should have some history of family members knowing about the medicine too.
  4. I have no idea if there are regulations in other countries against Ayahuasca, I didn’t ask about it. I don’t know if there is people cultivating Ayahuasca and Chacruna in other jungles besides Amazon. You should investigate this by yourself where do you live.
  5. Asl for other people who had succseful stories with your shaman/healing center. That’s the most realible source you can have. If people get better and come back because it’ s truly helping them, you can try it.
3 Likes