I have discovered a local Magical Fraternity

I have discovered a local Magical Fraternity called the Invisible House Society.

The Invisible House Society is a Thelemic organization founded with the primary objective of initiating and training students in Hermetics. The system of instruction includes the many branches of Magick and Mysticism and follows the course curriculum based on the grade structure of the A∴A∴ (Argon Astrum).

I have been engaged in email correspondence with the founder for a while now (approximately a year, I have known of this group for a long time) and I am requesting membership, entering in the grade of Neophyte.

To enter as a Neophyte would be quite the honour. As in this organization, it is typically the case that one begins as a “Probationer.”

[Quote=Probationer Grade: Purpose & Method]
Objectives: To begin studying the general history and the different systems of Magick and Mysticism, for the purpose of establishing within themselves their suitability for initiation into the next grade. The Probationer accomplishes the tasks of their grade in preparation for the grade test.[/quote]

I have informed the founder as to all my circumstances, as well as my complete devotion to spirituality & attainment of magical knowledge. Entering as a Neophyte is the most logical and appropriate starting point for me at my current level. The Probationer grade would be very redundant, as the Neophyte grade is exactly what my current level of attainment would be in that system, and as such is the most logical starting point!

He said he will confer with the other Adepts in the next meeting of the Vault of Adepts.

Stoked!

Greetings on All Points of The Triangle

The Invisible House is very impressive. As an A.’.A.’. group they do good training and, although I am not affiliated, I would recommend them as my ‘top of the list’ order. The A.’.A.’. in general has a lot to offer the SERIOUS student and their Training and Structure is one of the best out there.

If you get a chance to read it I recommend their book ‘Path to the Invisible House’ Sloan Young, it is very comprehensive on the System, and makes James A Eshelman’s ‘The Mystical and Magical System of the A.’.A.’. look like a pathetic pamphlet. I know 2 people in the A.’.A.’., one in IH and the other in The Offical A.’.A.’. and they are both excellent magicians.

Good Luck.

[quote=“Alpha Scorpii, post:2, topic:4139”]Greetings on All Points of The Triangle

The Invisible House is very impressive. As an A.’.A.’. group they do good training and, although I am not affiliated, I would recommend them as my ‘top of the list’ order. The A.’.A.’. in general has a lot to offer the SERIOUS student and their Training and Structure is one of the best out there.

If you get a chance to read it I recommend their book ‘Path to the Invisible House’ Sloan Young, it is very comprehensive on the System, and makes James A Eshelman’s ‘The Mystical and Magical System of the A.’.A.’. look like a pathetic pamphlet. I know 2 people in the A.’.A.’., one in IH and the other in The Offical A.’.A.’. and they are both excellent magicians.

Good Luck.[/quote]

WOW! Now that’s a glowing report if I’ve ever seen one! I really appreciate the feedback you have given here!

I have looked over the IH’s charter, and I instantly felt as if the organization is extremely professional, and indeed desirous of nothing more than aiding those seeking initiation & attainment. I have begun an email correspondence with Sloan. He is a fascinating individual, I must say. Based on our communication, it is clear & obvious that the IH is indeed a very impressive group.

I have owned the book Path of the Invisible House for several years. In fact, I have one of the first editions! My copy was given to me by a friend, whom I found out was given that copy (one of the very first published editions) by Sloan Young himself, with whom my friend is personally acquainted, for the purpose of reading over the book and checking the spelling, grammar, etc.

The Path of the Invisible House was the very first book I ever read about any sort of magick. I keep my copy with me at all times. It’s basically my Bible.

My friend has no interest in occultism or spirituality himself, so when I told him I am very much in to spiritual attainment and the occult, (to the point of obsession, even!) he gave me the book! I was so excited! He also told me about Sloan Young. I found the IH website, and I longed to become one of the IH.

Hey. Friends any magick fraternities in PA philadelphia

I stay in Nigeria. Is there any core practicing magical fraternity one can join abroad while staying in Nigeria?

The ordo templi orientis

The A.’.A.’. or even the Invisible House (I.H.) which is a local organization here but has many members-at-large worldwide

Follow the money, that will lead to the power in the area. Im sure there are clubs too.