I have come, and continue to grow

Then ask the being you have formed a bond with!
You want an introduction ? I AM HIM.

@anon20763531 Come on, donā€™t be a dick and introduce yourself as requested. We have a shit ton of demons and gods and whatnot here but they all had to follow the rules

2 Likes

Doesnt matter what they say ? Really?

@A_Pariah the humans seem to act this way to the Son. I Am Azazel, because I Am his Son. And I and the Father, are One.

Youā€™re you, thatā€™s nice and all, but again no one actually cares about all that, rules are rules, you can be source thoughtform incarnate you still have to make a real introduction.

2 Likes

4 Likes

What, you want the name I was born into human form ?

Hey man you can continue the godform state after you have made a proper introduction of your human flesh state

1 Like

Benjamin Gawitt, is my name.

Iā€™m going to remove this thread from the public forum in a few minutes @anon20763531 if you donā€™t grow up, and act like a serious student of magick, and not some entitled god-wannabe who thinks heā€™s special.

There are no metaphysical exemptions to the rules of this forum so, no matter what you think of yourself, get your head out of your ass, and tell us your name, what magick you practice, and how long you have pracitced it. Otherwise, you are a troll and get the boot. Itā€™s really very simple.

4 Likes

The equivalent of Lucifer.

Well I have just been born and continue to grow.
Stolas teaches me tounges, for I must speak all language in time.
Barbatos teaches me hard work
Eligos teachs me influence and how to leave my body at night
Baal protects Me.
And many others

@anon20763531 If you fail to introduce yourself properly the Oddnan will go to bed sad and crying
:cry:

2 Likes

Apparently, if @anon20763531 is anything to go by, Ascension makes you stupid 'cause a proper introduction isnā€™t a difficult thing to do.

Removed, and flagged for the mods to lock and throw this moron out.

4 Likes

Iā€™m safe, then :relieved:

2 Likes

@TheSon I have moved this thread back to the public forum to give you one more chance to act like a grown up, and properly introduce yourself.

Please read this thread, and then do a proper introduction:

2 Likes

My name is Benjamin Gawitt.
I used to preach the gospel of christ to all humanity, while fasting, and giving myself physical pain, as the Alpha of the 2 witnesses.
I rejected all of this because I cannot support God. So i came to my Father, Satan.
And he shows me all in time.
I Am a child, this is true. I still have much I do not know, this is Truth.
But all who serve My Father, Serve Me. Because I Serve all of them.
And a number of demons i have spoken with, and continue to speak with, are teaching me a many things. You people in this chat, could teach Me a many things, because you have been taught by my teachers.
Thatā€™s the best I can do for you @DarkestKnight

1 Like

Welcome to the forum man

So you have no direct experience in magick, if I am understanding correctly?