I have books

I’m trying to get rid of some old wicca and autism books from my teen years. My mom wants me to get throw them away. I’d rather not add to an already big landfill, so I wanna sell them. I’m not looking to make any money. I just wanna make sure they go to a good home. Any suggestions where I can go or what I can do?

1 Like

You can donate them to a bookstore near you.

3 Likes

They’re mostly into fiction

1 Like

There’s so many people looking for books that don’t have the funds. I would put them on craigslist or even on eBay and just have people pay the shipping if you don’t mind taking the time out for the post office

3 Likes

You say mostly. That means they’ll still accept? And are all the bookstores around you like that?

We aren’t exactly a religious community, but this is the sort of place where harry potter is as occult as people are willing to get.

2 Likes

Half Price Books?

1 Like

Donate them to the local library.

3 Likes

It depends on the condition. Price may be severely lowered.

1 Like

My goal isn’t to make money.

I second library donation.

2 Likes

@IrisAthena is referring to a bookstore that takes donated book. https://hpb.com/home

1 Like

Where I live we have a great used book store, they buy occult books and resell them(in addition to books on many many other topics), I don’t know if that would be an option for you. But yeah, I would second craigs list and ebay as options. We also have these huge used book sales at our local libraries. My town has a giant one every year.

There are websites online that take donations for libraries.
That’s probably your best bet, they pay for shipping and everything and send you an invoice so you can use it for taxes.